Drunk Romance

Long chap ahead, trust me it was difficult for me to write, i have revised it so many tines, i feel guilty, inspite of studying i was doing this, so thought to write it down for once and get over it, so here is an early update.

And for this
chap i request every one of you to please vote and comment as its surely me pushing myself ahead of my boundaries, i haven't written a 18 plus chap in so much detail, if you have read my previous book you will be knowing, so if you think this chap is worth your single line comment too, pls do.

So enough of my bak bak, here is the chap.

Soon both Bondita and Anirudh reached to the party and as soon as they enter they understood, why it is the most talked party of the town, it was beautifully decorated flooded with people and jammed with latest music, Bondita smiled seeing the decorations, it was surely something new for her, whereas Anirudh was busy staring her, the party lights were making her look a lot more gorgeous, she surely is the most beautiful lady present here, and that bring a new challenge for him,to control his new found emotions, to prevent the effect she has on him to be put on display.

Salim greeted Anirudh and Bondita, and hugged her whereas Anirudh coughed seeing it, and gave Salim a stern look seeing which he left Bondita. '' this man is something '' he thought in his mind, teasing him has surely became his favorite hobby.

Both Anirudh and Bondita came inside and were standing in a corner when a lady, who was clearly drunk and wearing a short dress came to Anirudh,dragging her finger on Anirudh 's chest seductively asked for dance, seeing which fire lit in Bondita' s heart, holding her finger throwing it away she said '' sorry but he is with me, go find some one else''in a not so sweet tone, giving her a fake smile, holding Anirudh by his arm.

Whereas Anirudh thought for a moment, may be that lady could save him, he could surely resist any lady in world except the voluptuous lady standing by his side who is his wife.

'' i will dance with you '' Anirudh said shocking Bondita, whereas the lady giggled.

Bondita left his hand in fury, her heart burning in jealousy seeing them go to dance floor... '' such a chipkali'' she muttered under her breath sitting on the stool of the bar.

' 'yeh lo tumhare jlte dil ka ilaj' 'said suraiya giving her a drink.

' 'tum yha?' 'asked Bondita seeing her as  Bartender.

' 'kyu.. Mai kaam nhi kr skti yha, ab hr koi toh tumhari ya tumhare dost ke trh golden spoon le kr paida nhi hota na' 'replied Suraiya looking at Salim whose eyes were already in her direction.

Bondita noticed the brief eye contact and said' 'tumhe pta hai na Salim pita nhi, fir bhi aaj usne apni party mai bar ka intezam kiya' '.

' 'tum khna kya chahti ho?' 'suraiya asked her.

' 'Tum khud smjhdaar ho' ' replied Bondita taking the glass of drink, she know Salim has organised bar just to help her monetarily without hurting her self respect.

Bondita saw Anirudh and that chipkali dancing, Anirudh look disinterested but that girl was all over him and as soon as Bondita saw her touching Anirudh, a fire ran in her heart and she immediately gulped the alcohol, one glass wont harm right, but the alcohol in her system did give her some confidence.
'' revenge time Mr. Chaudhary '' she thought in her mind and went to Salim and started dancing with him as soon as Anirudh saw them dancing, he lost his sense, he could see him twirling her and involuntary out of anger his hold on the girl tightened, he saw him saying something on which she was laughing as if it was the funniest thing she have ever heard and he stopped midway which lead to falling of the girl, angrily the girl stomped off the dance floor  leaving him alone, his eyes still not leaving them, when he went to the bar and take a bottle of alcohol, Salim who was watching all this, purposefully pulled Bondita closer holding her by her waist whereas Anirudh gulped the entire bottle of  alcohol, he needed it to calm his burning soul a bit.