Part 2 :His Love, His Wife

@Fabulistic fiction if you are reading this, this part is dedicated to you

Why?
Because if you remember you once commented you didn't like Bondita being Anirudh 's second choice.

And it is true no one deserve to be someone' s second choice, so i came with this idea of writing the book in two part, thank you for your valuable comment.

Uhmmm.. I guess the title came out to be a bit cliché.. 😅 Will soon upload a banner for it.. If i will be successful in making one.. Lol..

Firstly about Part 2

Where and when can you read it?

You can read it in this book only, its continuation of this story only.

Uhm.. I dont know when will i start, i might start tomorrow only or maybe after few days, but i promise that there wont be much delay, actually the basic blue print i thought about part 2, i kind of forget it, so i am just trying to recollect what all i have to write.

How long will it be?
As for now thought of keeping it less than 10 chapters, i might increase or decrease it if i need.

Its already my longest book, and i will like to thank you all, i never thought I can write more than 100 words and here its already 30 chapters done with each chapter consisting of an average 1k words, it wont be possible without your support guys.

What this book is about?

As i said, no one deserves to be someone second choice and as i have tried to point out time to time, Bondita does lived in fear that Anirudh will leave her, he doesn't love her, this fear only didn't let her tell him about the most beautiful night when there soul became one, she till now was bounded by fear of seeing him go, now seperation will help me bandage her wounds and Anirudh 's love will help her take the leap of faith again afterall' ye pyaar ka dariya hai aur doob ke jaana hai ''that's what this part will focus on

How will it be different from book one?

Till now Anirudh was playing in back foot, but now he knows his feeling, he want her, and he wont shy away to show her how much he love her.

No Saudamini in it (hopefully)

More Character development specially of Salim and Suraiya.

Some fun, friendship moment both of Salim Ani and Salim Bon.

Fill of romance and fun family moment.

Very little emotional stuff.

At least i am going to love writing this part.

Now your questions.

Will there be more chapters like drunk romance?

I am assuming you are asking about 18 + chapter, there surely will be romance, about 18 plus and 16 plus it depends on what you guys want, if you want i will love to write some smut.

Will there be a leap and why?

Yes there will be, because i have some scenes planned that wont be possible without leap, so yaa there is.

Is Bondita pregnant?

Yes she is.

And ya.. They wont reunite just for the baby sake.. It would kill the whole purpose of part 2, part 2 is all about accepting each others love without any inhibition and boundations..

Also Its a baby boy, kindly help me name him, as you might  know i suck at it, it would be better if the name will mean something like 'hope' but even if it isn't.. Kindly suggest something that show he is Ani 's son.. Like name starting from A.

How is my seperation track different from others?

I don't know if it is, i haven't read any book on Rudhita here yet, and not planning to even till i complete my own as when people do write they might get inspired too.. So i am not planning to read till i am done.
Later on, i am going to attack each and everyone of yours reading list and sukoon se will read ff on Rudhita. Lol.

But as per my reader have told me in my book it  isn't any one 's fault for the separation track,i didn't like degrading one character to glorify other so i guess it is different from the traditional route of misunderstanding then blaming, then redemption and winning back, nothing will happen here since Ani didn't do any wrong to redeem at first place.
Also my seperation track isn't something i call seperation.. Its more about Ani manaofy his biwi.. 😅 If you have read 'mending his heart' you will be knowing.

Suggestion are welcomed, i might not incorporate all.. As for the first time i have planned the book from before that's why i love this book so much, its easy for me to write, and for people who are waiting for my 'just her roommate' ', till i am on break for this book, i will update that one.

Also kindly vote for previous chapter, will try to  start the second part as soon as reach enough votes..