Thunder

Ever since a young age Kiki has always been terrified of thunder, to her it felt like the world is crashing when lightning and thunder were involved

Ever since a young age Kiki has always been terrified of thunder, to her it felt like the world is crashing when lightning and thunder were involved. Probably its also because 19 years ago that someday when thunder and lighting fell from the sky, this little girls life clearly fell apart. Her parents died... now from the care and love the boys and her family now was giving her Kiki has gotten a lot better. However once in a while the feeling comes back and it overtakes her..

28 November 2001
*flash back*
"Aww, baby! We will be arriving at yixin hyung's home soon, be a good girl!" Kiki's mum said to her cooing at her cuteness.
"Jagiya, the storm is getting worse ahead.." her dad's voice was heard through the thunder.
"Drive slowly, we don't want a crash!" Kiki's mother said from the shotgun turning her head around to face the front.
"I can't even see 5 feet ahead, god we really need to stop.." her dad said trying his best to drive on the slippery road.
"Darling...in front! Oh god! Sideways!" A loud shout was heard from her mother as the car slipped towards the edge of the road. *BANG* smoke went up and the cry of the two years old Kiki was heard through the accident. Others hurried over, some stopped their car after hearing the frightening sound. A women in her late 30s rushed over and scooped Kiki up from the child seat. Turning Kiki towards her mother who was barley breathing, Kiki's mother could only say.. "98354867...I love you Kiri.." before shutting her eyes and leaving the world together with her dad... Another thunder crashed against the sky as the women hurried Kiki into her car.
"Don't cry Kiri, we will get you to this place.." the women rang the number and Lay's mother picked up... after knowing the address they rushed Kiki into their house wiping her clean and settling her onto the bed. Lay stood next to his mother, silent, completely shocked. "Thank you so much for bring her to me..." Lay's mother said with tears streaming down her face.
"Don't worry, I know what it is like to nearly lose a child..i just wish that 10 years ago someone had saved her from the fire.." the women said and smiled sadly referring to her own story. Later the women left after taking Lay's mum's number. Turning towards Lay his mum said.. "yixin..this will be your new little sister.."
*end of flashback*

28 November 2020:
"You ok?" Jin's voice was laced with concern as they sat in their dorm with a cup of hot tea in their hands.
"Not sure." Kiki's voice whispered and she buried her face into her hands. "The thunder, it really reminds me of that day.." she said.
"Kiki, we are here not going to leave you.." Joonie's voice was close, a warm figure sat down beside her and pulled Kiki into their tight embrace.
"I don't remember what happened, but everything also seems so vivid." She said, looking at the window. "I want to forget it."
"Trust me Ki-ah, there are many things we want to forget..but these bad memories make us stronger, they make us who we are today.." Yoongi said patting her head. Nodding in understanding shivering due to the coldness of the November rain Kiki snuggled more into Namjoon's warm hug. "I'll grab some blankets.." Jungkook said
"I will go and make some more hot chocolate.." Jin said and stood up with jk.
"You want to watch a movie princess?" Jimin asked from the side, after receiving a small nod from Kiki he reached for the controller. "I'll go and get you your sweater?" Hobi said also standing up after earning a nod from Kiki. Namjoon looked behind him towards the bathroom wanting to go.
"Joon, don't go.." Kiki said still clinging to him like a koala.
"Kiki, I won't go.. I just need the bathroom" He said.
"PARK KIRI I DONT WANT HIM PEEING HIMSELF!" Jin's voice came from the kitchen making everyone erupt in laughter.
"Ok..hyung just come back as soon as possible ok?" She said letting go of Joon's arms.
"Alright, I'll be fast!" Namjoon said hurrying to the bath room. Yet it seems the weather really isn't on Kiki's side. The lights started flickering and went out with the noise of the thunder echoing.
"Did I forget to pay the bills or what..." Jin said loudly hoping Kiki will hear him and not feel to scared.

"Oh my god- hyung you're nearly 30." Kiki said rolling her eyes. Another round of thunder rang through the house, flashing before their eyes.
"Guys, can you please come over." She shouted.
"It's ok I am here.." Jimin who was closest to Kiki came over and wrapped her into him.
"Riri, watch this.." Jungkook said standing up with Yoongi and Hobi. They brought candles over and lit them around the living room. "Not bad, pretty romantic. Your further girl friends would be lucky." Kiki laughed, unfolding herself and relaxing against the sofa.
"First of all, I don' think they'd ever get any girl friends." Jin said, earning a chuckle from Kiki.
"It's okay, I'll take care of you guys if genuinely no one wants you." Kiki said, everyone laughing at the comment

The night ended with them sharing stories and jokes, it was fine, it was okay as long as she had them with her.

edited