시상식-Award show

(Edited)

♫♫☺︎︎

It was the MAMA 2019, knowing she was going to be performing solo surprise stage for the crowd was nerve racking

However putting her attention on the fact that she was going to do a solo stage in a long time, and how excited she has been made her somewhat more confident.
As the show started, Kiki knew it was her turn soon. Starting to fidget a lot before their performance, it made Taehyung turn towards her
"Kiki-ah you ok?" He asked, creasing his brows when she seemed startled.  
"What? Oh yeah, I'm fine.. can I have some water?" Kiki said after realising all the other boys were turning around after hearing the commotion. "Sure, here you go.. tell me if something is wrong ok?" Taehyung replied before opening the water bottle and handing it to her.
"Bangtan sonyeondan!" The MC called out their name gesturing them towards the stage. The camera quickly zoomed on them.
"Come on then! Lets go!" Jin whispered shouted before flying a kiss to the camera. Kiki blew a kiss too which made the crowd aw at the Maknae and hyung's cuteness.

They walked on stage and got into positions, now Kiki's weird behaviour known by the whole group them gave her a comforting look before the background music came on.

The performance ended, the crowd was clapping, while the members panted and took in deep breathes after the dance. Everyone was rushed downstage, during the commotion the members lost track of who was following them trusting the staff to keep them safe.
Suddenly the lights dropped, and the crowd including the idols there fell into silence.

Sitting down on the stool the staff has set up, she took a breathe before the lights shone onto her. The familiar intro of her song "Fine" played through the silence.
Her face showed through the big screen erupting a wave of shouts and screams from the crowd.

"Is that Kiki?" Jimin asked, when seated down in their seat.
"This girl, she's doing a solo stage and she didn't tell us." Jin sighed, before turning his attention to the screen too.

"찢어진 종잇조각에
담아낸 나의 진심에
선명해져 somethin' bout you..."

....

"입가에 맴도는 말을 삼킬 수 없어
It's not fine
It's not fine
It's not fine"

She stood up, bowed before leaving the stage and the lights darkened again.
"Guys, did you like my singing?"
"It was super good, you can almost on my level." Jungkook said, smiling when Kiki glared at him.
"You were awesome, I've always loved that song!" Jin said, with a shushed tone .

"That was amAZING !!! Your singing skills is getting better and better! " Jimin said, while taking his jacket off to cover her legs
"Thank you." She whispered, after realising there isn't any available blankets around.
"Well done princess, that was so good! Like, I don't get how you sing that high note-." " Yoongi sat over while passing her a water bottle. "Talent! Something Jeon Jungkook don't have." Kiki said sarcastically, earning a glare from a smiling Jungkook before looking away.
"I want some water too." Taehyung decided. Namjoon looked for a bottle on the table, before shaking his head.
"There isn't any left." he said before Kiki passed the water bottle to Taehyung's .
"Drink mine." She said.
"Thank you." and the camera took this chance to zoom onto Kiki handing the water to Taehyung.
"Careful Riri, the camera's on." Hoseok whispered, knowing exactly what would happen if people see Kiki interacting with any male. Glancing at the camera to her right, she nodded.

The loud music on the stage made the camera turn the attention back to the stage. After a while, Lucas walked by to say hello.
"Hey Kiki!" Lucas walked over and tapped her on the shoulder.
"Oh hi!" She said, turning around quickly when she heard his voice. Standing up and reached in for a hug. The fans started screaming as the camera zoomed from them hugging.
"I need to leave quickly, but that was really good." He said before bowing to the boys. "I'll call you!" He whispered before running off. Kiki also sitting down waved at him with out the camera's focus.
"You need to be careful, the camera.. the camera is always looking for things like this..." Taehyung said patting Kiki's hand.

A few hours later the event finally ended. They piled into the car, they were tired to say the least. Sitting for more than 3 hours in a award show with cameras pointing at you and looking at your every move isn't easy. "Guys, wanna watch a movie when we get home?" Hoseok suggested breaking the comfortable silence.
"Sure, don't feel like cooking, we can also order take out." Jin said making the others nodd along
The car parked in the company back door and the group went in, not forgetting to thank their driver.

While the others ordered and got ready Kiki after finishing shower quickly went into the living room and decided to set up their movie with blankets and pillows. Smiling and clapping her hands together she looked at her work with a proud face. "Perfect!" Just as she said that Jin walked in.

"You did this Kiki?" Jin asked plotting down surprised
"Yup! Pinterest really inspired me." She replied sitting down next to him.
Hoseok also came in and sat down. The rest slowly came in and Jungkook came with plates of food in his hands. "Wow, that looks good. I want that chicken drum stick, pass it over Kook." Jimin said before Jungkook passed over the crusted chicken. "Mm-thank you this is great!" He said savouring the flavour.
"I think I might have to speak with SeJin about what the camera took of you and Lucas today, it can be spreaded very widely" Namjoon said before Kiki nodded.
"Okay, but guys don't worry i've got this." she said before Jimin nodded at her.
"Sure you can."
"Okay okay, enough chitchat now lets watch toys story!" Taehyung said clapping his hands.
"NO! I want to watch Iron man!" Jungkook replied trying to reach for the controller.
"Let's watch 50 shades of grey!" Jimin said, everyone turned towards him.
"Isn't that like R21? Kiki is like not even that age yet." Jin said shooting him a look.
"Chill I'm just kidding, why would I watch it with my friends?" He asked laughing.
"Also, I can watch it if I want to, I am 21 already!?" Kiki said. "Also, who says I havent watched it.."
"YOU WHAT?" Everyone else screamed before starting to lecture her.
"Im kidding, lets watch something else!" She said covering her ears.
"Thank god-"the boys muttered before moving their attention back to the film.