Kiki's birthday!

20.05.21

"HELLOO ARMYS!" Kiki started the live sitting in her room with the boys around her

Army123:ayyy 22yrs now Kiki!
HEynanana: omg Kiki you looks adorable todAY!

"So as you guys know, tomorrow our second English Single Butter is coming out! And today just confidently happens to be Kiki's birthday!" Namjoon said patting Kiki on the head and smiling proudly.
"Yah-hyung, you're treating me like a baby!" Kiki said crossing her arms and pouting.
"You are a baby.." Taehyung said laughing at Kiki who was clenching her fist together.
"KIM TAEHYUNG~ what did you sAY?" She shouted leaning over and wacking Taehyung on the head using her small hands.
"HEy, Im still your hyung! You can't just hit me!" Taehyung said swatting Kiki gently on the arm that was half under the table.
"MOLESTION! YOU JUST SLAPPED MY THIGHS-!!" Kiki screamed out, trying not to laugh she pointed at a shocked Taehyung and the rest of the boys. "Did-she just..Taehyung!" Jungkook said wide eyed pausing before continuing his sentence.
"How dare you take advantage-!" Jungkook shouted leaning over Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin to slap Taehyung.
"What! I just slapped her arm-!" Taehyung said desperately. "Jin hyung saw! And so did Yoongi Hyung!" He said pointing to the two who was smiling. "I never saw anything..." Jin said turning away and whistling.
"Me either..." Yoongi said a smile breaking behind his black mask.
"Aish, you guys enough! Taehyung slapped her arm that was near her thighs stop being childish!" Namjoon said before Taehyung looked at him thankfully. "Thank you hyung!"
"Kiki! Lets open your presents!" Hobi said while Jimin nodded enthusiastically.
"Yes, im excited to see Kiki's reaction!" Jimin said chuckling and standing up to fetch the wrapped gifts.
"Ayyy! Im excited too!" Kiki smiled and turned to look at the comments.
"Someone said they are excited for my new album?" She asked looking to the camera. "Im excited too! Like it's under preparation, the teasers will be out soon!" She exclaimed. "And-!" Hoseok covered her mouth quickly. Leaning down he whispered.
"You don't want to leak it out again! PD will get mad!" Kiki quickly nodded.
"Yeah Hobi hyung is right-i shouldn't leak my album..sorry armys!" Comments started popping up on how they are "mad" that Hobi told Kiki not to spoil. "Sorry Armys, I know you guys are excited..but come on! The wait will be worth it!" Hobi said in defence to himself.
"So lets open the presents now?" Jimin said walking back into the view of the camera gifts stacked in his arms.
"YES! Im so excited!" Kiki said scrambling up from her space and went towards Jimin and helped him carry the gifts.
"Princess, you're gonna love my present." Jungkook said smiling enthusiastically.
"I know! I will love all of you're presents!" Kiki said before sitting back down in the middle.
"Okay..." she reached to one the of the colour fully wrapped boxes only to have her hand slapped away.
"No, we are cutting cake first!" Jin said pointing to the cake that sat in front of them.
"Oops..nearly forgot you were there sorry cake!" Kiki said looking apologetically towards the cake. The other chuckled lightly at their Maknae before handing out plates and forks. "So lets sing the song!" Taehyung said starting to clap.

♩ ♪ ♫

생일 축하합니다

생일 축하합니다

사랑하는 (박 키리) (Park Kiri) 씨

생일 축하합니다

♪ ♫

"Woooo!! AYY can't believe my little baby is 22 now, such an grown up!" Jin said while Yoongi smiled softly and hugged her from above. The rest of the boys all joined the hug, happy and consent.

"Lets open the presents now?" Jimin mentioned again making Jin groan and finally agree.

"OpEn mInE first Kiki!" Jungkook said pointing to the carefully wrapped gift on the left hand corner.
"NO MINE!" Taehyung joined into the chaos pointing at his.
"How about she just blindly pick one? That was it's fair!" Hobi said and the two maknaes nodded in defeat.
"Okayy...hmm This onE!" Kiki picked up a bag and looked inside. Whose is this?" She asked looking up curiously.
"Oh! This is the one from all seven of us!" Yoongi said realising the bag colour.
"Oh! Well lets see!" Kiki said reaching into the bag. ShinEE's don't call me album slowly came into view
"AHHHHHHHH!!!! Is this-is ShinEE's album?? OMG-hyungs I love you so much!" The boys just smiled and waited for her to realise.
"Is-is this their real signature?" Kiki asked realising the hand written signatures at the back of the album.
"No wAY! HOW?" Kiki asked spinning around to face the others.
"I just might happen to have Taemin's number?" Taehyung said with a cheeky grin plastered on his face.
"YoU have whAt?" Kiki's eyes widened and shock took over her face. "You've had my idols number for so long, and you never told me.. Kim TAehyung! No more cuddling with me, someone switch with him!" Kiki said offended, the smile on Taehyung's face immediately disappeared. "Wait-whaT?" No cuddles? What do you meaN?" Taehyung said pouting.
"I'll take his space!" Jimin said offering. "No need to thank me tae!" He said before the rest of the boys joined in offering to take the spot. The betrayal on Taehyung's face was hilarious.
"You guyS!" He shouted.

In the mean time Kiki sneaked off and went in front of the camera. "I live with these chaotic people everyday, I wonder how im still alive...ArmY, im sorry for fangirling so hard in front of the camera..but bye for now..before those 7 kill each other.. byEE!" Waving goodbye Kiki ended the live.

"GUYS! StoP it! KiM Taehyung Give me his number and I'll forgive you!" Kiki shouted as the boys quietened down.
"NO! Then you'll meet up with him all the time!" Taehyung said stuffing his phone into the pants pocket.
"That I agree!" Namjoon and Yoongi said in unison.
"Us too!" The rest followed along.
"He's married! I- WANT HIS NUMBERRR!" Kiki said desperately
"NO!" The boys responded only having Kiki lunge at Taehyung.
"Hey hey-Kiki this is assault!" Taehyung shouted as Kiki dug into his pants pocket and took out the phone.
"HA! Got it!" She ran out of her bedroom with the boys still processing what has happened.
"Did she just get Tae's phone?" Jungkook asked
"I think so..." Hobi said still looking at the messy haired taehyung on the floor.
"GO AFTER HER! WHAT WE WAITING FOR?" Jin shouted and all of them ran out of the bedroom hurrying after Kiki.

Happy birthday to Kiki! She just happened to have her birthday one day before Butter came out!

20.05.21

I had no idea of this when I made it, just got a random date! Anyways sorry for publishing this two days late...but y'all getting a double update today!

Luv you lots guys!

~min