Knowing brothers ft BTS

"When it's time to leave, we promise we won't forget ARMYs."
~Park Kiri 05/27/21
Knowing bros

"2! 3! 안녕하세요 Bangtan sonyeondan imida"

"Hello everyone! Wa, it's been a long time! Last time you came it was in 2017?" Lee Sang-Min said welcoming them.
"Yes, it has been a very long time! We are very happy to be here again!" Kiki said smiling brightly and bowing to the show hosts.
"Ah Kiki, sweet as always!" Kang Ho-Dong chuckled as the rest laughed with him.
"Yes I must say she is amazing!" Jungkook said making Kiki laugh at him.
"So today, like usual lets start our games!" Hee-Chul said. "The first game is going to be, truth or dare! Also lets welcome our special guest today Ye-San who is replacing one of our bros today as he is busy..too bad he will miss out interacting with you guys!"(Okay this character Ye-Sang is purely for the plot im sure it's not a real person..) BTS smiled and laughed in agreement.

Game rule: a song is played and you have to sing or dance along. If you don't know the song then you must choses truth or dare.

"Alright! So which one of you is willing to go first?" Sang-Min asked looking at the eight boys and girl standing in a line.
"Kiki, you go first!" Taehyung said and the other nodded in agreement.
"Yeah, ladies first right?" Jimin said cheekily. Kiki shot him a look before stepping forward.
"Mhm, ladies first. Remember what you said hyung, next time we play Mario remember ladies first." She said before walking to the front and silently laughing at Jimin's shocked reaction.

"Alright let's play the song! Im ready!" Kiki said stretching and nodding.

Tail Sunmi playing:

"OH! Okay..." tapping her foot to the beat of the music Kiki found the right tempo and time to start the chorus.
Making the sighs with her hand the song ended, but immediately the second song came on. Mafia in the morning by itzy.
"Ahh, Itzy's song! This is my favourite-okay lets go!"

"RiNg diNg dinG dinG im the mafia..."

The next song came up and Kiki danced to it, however she was looking worried and kept waiting for the row of songs to stop playing. After 5 songs she stopped dancing and said she didn't know the dance, when clearly she has danced to the song before.
Sang-Min seeing this asked them to stop the music and friendly smiled to her.
"Kiki, that was amazing you must be tired..have a rest first!" Kiki nodded thankfully and hustled back to her boys.

Knowing Kiki is tired Jin reach over to the production crew and asked for a water bottle. Kiki being professional still smiled when the brothers praised her, she quickly left the centre when the brothers started talking. Jin walked to the front and passed the water to her, relief filled her face as she took a gulp.

Realising something was wrong Namjoon also walked over and pulled Kiki to the back. The others sensed the tension and covered them by standing at the front. "Riri , whats wrong?" Namjoon asked helping Kiki by letting her lean on his shoulder. "It's fine, im okay..its just I was really tired and couldn't catch my breathe all of a sudden..." she said talking another big gulp of water. "Okay..deep breathes... should be get Hobi? He knows how to calm you down after dancing aggressively?" Kiki nodded and Jin went to pat him on the back, Hobi knowing something was wrong feeling the tap he quickly turned and rushed to the back. Jin standing in his previous position.

"Baby, you okay?" Hoseok asked with worry painted across his usual smiley face. "Yeah, hyung I'm just very-very out of breathe..." Kiki said again, Hoseok creased his brows before signalling the rest of the boys to spread out a little but still not taking them into camera view. "Okay Kiki-ah, I want you to take in deep breathes like this..." demonstrating to her Kiki nodded and took in a deep breathe. "Hold it for 5 seconds...and let it out..." Hobi repeatedly did it with her until Kiki's cheeks reddened again and was able to breathe normally. "I think im fine now hyung.." she whispered. "Alright then come on lets stand up." Hobi nodded and said, Namjoon supported Kiki and pulled her up. Being an idol for many years has taught her to smile and wave even under difficult circumstances so Kiki smiled and pretended everything was normal when Ye-Sang spoke to her. Deep down she knew Ye-Sang purposely signalled the crew to continue playing the song. She didn't want to cause to much trouble which made her stay quiet and continue with out talking about what has happened.  Yet the boy all knew what has happened, and always looked towards Kiki when Ye-Sang had any type of interaction with her.