Vlive With TXT

♥︎♥︎
☻︎

"Hello Kiki noona!" requested by:amethyistheart

"Hello Kiki noona!"
requested by:
amethyistheart

In the new HYBE building it is easy to get lost, barge into the wrong rooms when others are working or on a live. The boys of TXT has always somewhat hoped Kiki would come in accidentally. In front of the camera they have never hid their love for their sunbaenim. In a recent vlive the members mentioned multiple times how they wished Kiki would show up. The news blew up, everyone wanted to see their interaction between them and satisfy the wish of those 5 boys. Kiki being a complete twitter stan came across this and decided to join the TXT vlive room and grant their wish one day.

It was a rainy day, after getting out of the vocal practice room Kiki walked aimlessly through the halls of HYBE. Not wanting to return to the dorms yet, knowing the boys would be out she decided to look around the new building.
"Damn, this place is huge..." She whispered, pressing level 11 on the lift and waited for it to take her up. Tapping her foot gently, the lift door opened revealing another level she never seen before. Hearing soft voices coming from one of the studios, she creeped near hoping it was someone she knew. Recognising the voice to be Beomgyu's she smiled.

"Hello?" Kiki said, knocking on the door and opening a small gap. Beomgyu immediately turned around and surprise coated his face.
"Noona!" He said, cheeks flushing and quickly standing to bow.
"Hey Gyu, your doing a live?" Still keeping her voice fairly soft Kiki asked, earning a enthusiastic nod from him. At this moment the comments were exploding, fans questioning, wondered which noona Beomgyu was talking about. Some guessed a staff, others guessed Kiki after hearing her voice. Beomgyu indicated Kiki to come in and sit, which she did happily. When her face reached inside the view of the camera, Kiki smiled and waved plotting down next to Beomgyu.
"Hello Moa!" She said, smiling at the camera as comments greeted back at her glad she was able to join.
"Gyu, I heard you guys wanted me to join one of your live...so how does it feel?" She asked, laughing when Beomgyu's cheeks turned pink and he rubbed his neck.
"Noona, its like a dream come true! The members are going to be so jealous." He said.
"Why don't you invite them over?"
"No... this is going to be something I can brag about next time." Beomgyu added, lowering his voice making MOAs not able to hear him too clearly.
"Right- you've been learning huh?" Kiki teased reaching to pat his head, only to reconsider and went with patting his shoulder instead. This subtle move didn't go unnoticed among the thousand of fans watching this live, and it certainly was noticed by Beomgyu. He looked down slightly upset they had to keep distant in front of others.
"Noona, there is a few games MOAs wanted me to play you..wanna try?" He asked, breaking the silence and earnestly looking over to Kiki. She nodded, pushing her hair back and indicated she was ready for challenge.

"5 Yeonjun or 5 Beomgyu?" He asked, once reading it from the comments.
"Five- you can't do this to me!" Kiki said, slumping back into the arm chair and gazed off. "I mean...5 Yeonjun would be cool.. but 5 Beomgyu is-"She trailed off not knowing where what to say next.
"Choi Beomgyu, let me ask you. 5 me, or 5 Jungkook?" Kiki asked, deciding to put the pressure on the younger boy instead of herself.
"Ah..Kiki noona, I don't know." He said, copying the movement Kiki did, slumping back into the chair.
"Exactly, so let's skip this question!" Kiki said, Beomgyu still wanting Kiki to answer objected.
"Nooo...please noona." He wined, the same tone Kiki used on her elders in times like this.
"Hey, that's my way of speaking don't copy!" She said, before falling back into silence.
"Choose!"
"Fine, I'll choose five Beomgyu
"Oh this one is nice! Yeontan or Bam?" Beomgyu asked, earning a gasp from her.
"No..I'm not choosing. Tannie and Bam can't be compared." She said, but the pleading gaze from Beomgyu and the insisting comments from the fans made her give up.
"Fine...I'd personally go with Tannie because I have known him for a very long time. Been there to pick him up with Tae hyung, and Bam I love him too-but I've only gotten to know him." Kiki decided nodding satisfied with her decision. "Jk, don't kill me when I get home. I love Bam too alright!" She said, before turning the gaze towards the younger boy sitting next to her.
"Blame it on Gyu, it was his idea." Kiki said jokingly making him shake his head and point to the camera.
"Blame it on MOA!"
The comments section started defending themselves, joining in with the joke. The atmosphere was relaxed and enjoyable for both of them, they both continued chatting and sharing stories with each other.

Suddenly, the sound of a phone ringing went off in the background. They both stopped half way through a conversation and looked towards the phone, Beomgyu reached over picking it up.
"Hello?"
"CHOI BEOMGYU-why didn't you call us over when Kiki noona is with you?" The voice of Kai came through the phone.
"We're on speaker mode." Beomgyu said back, and that was all it took for Kai to shut up.
"Why don't you come over with the others? We can order food and eat at my house?" Kiki asked, and a enthusiastic voice of Kai replied her.
"I would love to!" He exclaimed, earning a eye roll from Beomgyu.
"Tell the others we will be there soon." After saying that he cut off the call, and turned to the older girl beside him. "Wanna go now?" Kiki nodded before realising the live was still streaming.
"Better turn this off first." She said, laughing when Beomgyu looked at her cluelessly for a few seconds.
"Oh!" Quickly scooting forward in the moving chair Beomgyu stopped in front of the camera.
"MOA! See you guys next time, we had lots of fun today." He smiled, making the fans' heart from around the world melt at the sight.
"Byee MOA!" Kiki said, waving waiting for Beomgyu to press stop recording.

"Okay the video is off." Beomgyu said, letting out a breathe. Even though doing these lives were great, it was easy to make a mistake and make people start spreading rumours that these two were dating. "Did you have fun?" Kiki asked, relaxing into the chair. A nod came from Beomgyu together with a smile.
"We should definitely do another live together noona."
"With us-together." The voice of Soobin came from the doorway. Smiling at the tall man Kiki stood up, looking up towards him.
"You've gotten even taller Soobin." She chuckled, patting his arm.
"Come on then? Are we getting food or not?" Kiki asked, before walking out with the boys following behind her.

"I love hanging out with Kiki Noona." Taehyun said, murmuring to Yeonjun.
"I do too..."

thank for reading! I'm not particularly proud of this chapter, but I hope you guys enjoy it!