Betrayed

"Promises are fake, people only know how to lie

"Promises are fake, people only know how to lie.."

"Kiki, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin this is my adopted cousin Song Mia." This sentence ended her world.

Before Song Mia came along things were fine, they were happy and just like they always are. Yet ever since Mia arrived she has been trying everything in her power to make the boys forget that they had a girl member. 3 weeks ago Mia arrived, Kiki was nice to her, kind to her.. tolerated her until she couldn't take it anymore. Their usual Sunday routine was disturbed by Mia, just because she wanted to go to the aquarium. Kiki wasn't a selfish person, she let that pass, yet again they went out with her for breakfast leaving nothing but a slice of burnt toast for her breakfast.
They took Mia everywhere, even their manager seem to like her more.
" Yah Mia, you could join bts as well as the 9th member!" Jungkook once said to her during dinner. Kiki looked up from her plate, opening her mouth before closing. breathe...deep breath.. she told herself. Then during an argument they pulled her last string.
"WHY CANT YOU BE USEFUL LIKE MIA HUH?" Yoongi has shouted to her face while the other stood there saying nothing, silently agreeing.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU've ONLY KNEW MIA FOR 4WEEKS! AND ME FOR 10 YEARS!" Kiki screamed, her last string cut.
"You took her everywhere, leaving me alone at home, Jungkook even said you guys wished she was the 9th member.." she coldly looked up to them.
"Ever thought how I feel? Who was the person who took care of you when you guys were tried or sick?" Tilting her head Kiki asked. "The person who stood by your side through the highs and lows...the person you promised to never replace her? "I didn't go to dance practice because I got a cut on my leg, and hell it hurts to move..but you guys don't really care do you? All the I love you, I'll protect you forever...I guess it was all a joke..." tears welled up as she let out the frustration she kept for the past few weeks.
"Princess.." Yoongi spoke up but was cut off by Kiki running up the stairs, cries were heard as the door shut muffling the sniffs. The rest looked down, thinking over the things they have done. Not remembering their sunday usual plan, cancelling on her, ignoring her feelings and yet they made her feel useless and someone irrelevant.

2 hours later
Hours has gone by and Kiki haven't gone down. "Kiki, the food it ready..do you want to come down?" Jimin asked knocking on the door. No response... "Kiki I'll leave it outside ok? Take it and remember to eat." Jimin said heading down the stairs again.
After they have cleaned up and finished Jimin realised the food outside the door was now cold and has been untouched.
"Hyung, she didnt eat.." he turned to tell Hoseok.
"I'll talk to her..." Hoseok passed the cold food to Jimin before knocking on the door. "Kiki, lets talk..we are sorry for making you feel bad." He said quietly
No reply
"Jagiya...pls"
"Hyung, go away.." a soft voice from the other side of the door. "I wont kill myself or starve my self over a bitch.." a small chuckle was heard from Kiki. "Just leave me alone...I'll see you-tomorrow.." Kiki said making the small smile that appeared on Hoseok's face disappear. "Ok..." he mumbled before leaving her.