Healed pieces

"girl-i'm your best friend for a reason

Tell me the name I'll beat them up."

"So.. what did these jerks do to you?" Jackson asked once everyone was back in their rooms.
"Well..." Kiki started and told Jackson the whole story.
"That asshole! How dare he say that!" Jackson said looking angry
"Jackson! Calm down, we were all really stressed and angry I am sure they didn't mean that.." Kiki said slightly smiling at Jackson's sudden outburst.
"Mhm.I am SuRE they didn't mean it! Trust meee" Jackson said and lay down onto the bed. "If you need though, I can totally like beat them up. I'll call Lucas too."
He said matter of factly making Kiki burst out laughing. Just as she was about to speak her phone went off.

*Ding Ding*

Kiki's phone binged out messages. She moved towards her phone and read the senders name. "Oh! It's them." Clicking into messages Kiki read them.
"What happened?" Jackson moved closer to Kiki and glanced at her phone.
"So they apologised! See I told you they didn't mean it." Jackson said in a matter of fact tone. "Jeez, got it know it all Jackson! I think I should reply them.." Kiki said before looking up for his opinion.

"Wait! Nopeee! You are not going to reply them. Leave them on read, and talk to them during the MAMA speech when you win the award!" Jackson said snatching the phone from Kiki's hands.
"Pfftt.. you don't know if we will win the award!"  Kiki said. "But I'll go with your plan! Even though I am still really upset and these three." Crossing her arms and rolling her eyes.
"OhhHHH Im so scared of big Park Kiri!" Jackson said in a animated cute voice.
"Yah, shut up!" Kiki snatched the pillow and hit him hard on the face. "Get out of the guest room now you idiot. Why am I even friends with you?" Sighing she shook her head pushing Jackson out.
"Hey dont get too comfortable, this is my DORM!" Jackson laughed and was shut from the guest room.
Deep down, they both knew. They were best friends for a reason. Kiki couldn't appreciate him enough.

3 ᴅᴀʏs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ MAMA ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅ

"Now lets welcome BTS!!!" The crowd cheered and chanted their names. Everyone walked through the red carpet and waves and smiled. "Now where is the queen of BTS?" The MC (Like the outside MC if that makes any sense?) asked looking around for Kiki. Before they could reply the next round of chants came on for Got7. "Ahh there is Kiki!" The MC said pointing at the girl standing between Jackson and Mark.
Kiki's outfit:

The boys looked over, glancing at how close she was and how she was fitting in

"So Kiki! Why are you with Got7 today?" The MC asked Kiki as she walked over.
"Oh! I hung out with them!" Smiling Kiki said and walking towards the camera to take photos. However she accidentally bumped into Jackson who was also standing there. Luckily caught by a flustered Bam Bam. "Careful Kiki!" He said while holding her up. He quickly let go when realising the cameras were flashing.
"Your too short I couldn't see you." Jackson said making her discreetly punch him.

"Thank you." Kiki thanks Bam Bam before proceeding to move towards her own group.  Their faces was priceless.. the boys become from shocked to jealous to speechless.
"Kiki..come here lets go to our seats." Jin said glad she was back with them.
"Alright." Kiki replied not forgetting to turn towards Got7

"Bye guys! Thank you so much for taking care of me!" Kiki bowed to the members of Got7 and left. Not going to lie, it felt much more fitting and comfortable when she was with her own members. As they got into the hall the cheers became louder and they waved. While sitting down Kiki could not find a pillow or blanket to cover her legs, Kiki stayed standing looking nervous as people looked and were wondering why she's not sitting down. "Riri .." Jungkook said and handed her a blanket taken from Red Velvet from the front. "Thanks Hyung." Kiki smiled truthfully at him and watched the other idols preform.

Finally it was there turn to preform. Kiki walked to the changing room and changes into her outfit. They were preforming AnPanman which everyone was Super excited for.
"HEY ARMY!!!" Sing together!" Kiki showed her microphone which was light silver and had gold diamonds on it.
The crowd sang together with them and they all ended the performance with a huge smile.
"Thanks to BTS for that amazing performance!" The crowd cheered and BTS bowed leaving the stage.

Aᴡᴀʀᴅs ᴛɪᴍᴇ:

"LETSSS! Welcome BTS! Winning the award of Artist of the year! A cheer went up in the crowd and BTS stood up going to the stage once again to receive their award.
"So, do you guys have anything to say to your fans?" the MC asked after handing the award over to Kiki. Kiki walked towards the mic and said.
"First of all, I want to thank everyone who has supported me along the way. Bang PD, my friends, and family, and off course ARMYYYY!! I could have not mad it so far with out you guys!" Kiki said smiling, the boys looked at each other worriedly realising they have not been named. "Annnd my brilliant handsome, hot, amazing, always the best.. boyyssss..." Kiki smiled at them making them relax. "I know we had fights along the way, I know we have been stressed and taken the stress out on each other. But all of you has been more than just band mates to me, you are like family. With out you guys, I would not be here, I will not be able to achieve my dream of becoming a idol. You know, I left to Got7 dorm for a few days. They have been the best to me and made me feel welcomed and at home. But I also really missed you guys, Jin hyung's nagging, Yoongi Hyung always dragging me to the music room. Joonie Hyung being over protective, Hobi Hyung asking me to dance with him. Jimininie hyung constantly crashing my live, Tae Hyung asking me to play overwatch with him and Jk.. and Kookie hyung asking me to buy him banana milk.... I missed all of you, you are my anchor during the hardest storms. I will ALWAYS love you..." Kiki finished her little speech earning cheers from the crowd, not only from armies but from other fandoms as well. "We will always love you too Jagi.." Taehyung said walking forwards to hug her.
"Sorry Princess ..." Jk muttered into her neck making Kiki chuckle at the tickling feeling. Jimin like a lost puppy ran forwards and hugged her tight from the back. The hyung line all had a soft smile on their faces like proud parents at the back staring at the Maknae line. The crowd started shouting the chant which made these four break from their hug waving at ARMYs one last time before stepping off the stage.

That night Kiki moved back to her dorm which resulted lot of hugs and cuddles from the boys...
However ARMYs were still all really curious on what has happened between them, many posts on Twitter Instagram and Weverse were about what happened. Kiki and the boys didn't go into details but briefly explained that they had a fight, but they are all fine now and excited to see ARMYs again. ARMYs knowing they might not want to share the details, decided to drop it and congratulated them on their award.

edited

sorry for the delay of upload!! hope you enjoyed