26

"I can't tell you the whole thing because I myself don't know fully",jungkook signed and continued when he recieved a slight nod with a reassuring smile.

"Sure,koo. Tell me whatever you know",he said as he held the younger protectively in between his arms who snuggled closer, feeling somewhat relieved that he was not alone for the first time. He was really nervous and felt a panic attack approaching him but when taehyung hugged him,he instantly felt at ease. He felt safe.

"It was a Saturday when everything happened. I didn't go to my kindergarten because I felt really lazy that day and moreover that was our family day,so I literally threw a tantrum and stayed at home. What a life changing decision, right?",jungkook asked with a neutral expression but his eyes said otherwise. His eyes were filled with unshed tears and taehyung was fast enough to wipe it off when they escaped from his eyes.

"Koo~",he gently called as he hugged the younger who hugged him back for a second before moving away so that he could continue.

"But I'm glad that I did that because…. I got to be with my parents…...for some more time longer before they left me",jungkook signed and taehyung couldn't help but tear up a little.

"That day…..was going pretty normal…..We were in dad's office room. Dad was talking with Chanyeol hyung who was explaining about his project to him while I was drawing with my mom"

"Who's this Chanyeol, koo?",taehyung asked,not knowing who this Jackson character is.

"Chanyeol hyung was…..he must have been dad's intern. I don't know. He just usually comes to our home then and there. I just know that dad likes him so much",jungkook said,now visibly shaking and taehyung was fast enough to scoop him in his arms,making him sit on his lap.

"Take your time,koo. Don't rush it. I'm here for you",he continued whispering soothingly as he hugged him which slowly made jungkook to calm down a little but the main part was yet to come.

"Everything was normal until 3 masked people,2 males and one female entered the room with guns in their hands. As soon as they entered, the tallest male shot my dad on his shoulder which made my world to stop instantly…….. I was really shocked to see my dad bleeding like that right in front of my eyes and when my mom asked me to run away,I couldn't move. I stayed rooted on the ground while my mom pleaded me to run away but-", he stopped signing and started crying loudly, the first time he showed his emotions to someone after years of just sealing them within himself.

"Koo~ Darling~",taehyung mumbled as he rubbed his back softly, not knowing whether he should stop jungkook from continuing or not. He wanted to let jungkook cry until his heart felt light because after years of burying his agony deep inside himself, jungkook is just letting it out. But seeing his husband in this state…...he felt his heart break into millions of pieces and cried silently,desperate to find a way to vanish every single thing which hurted jungkook in the past. 

"Koo~ Let's stop this here. Let's just cuddle and go to sleep alright? We can talk about this afterwards",taehyung said after almost 10 minutes of crying together and felt the other,whose face was in the crook of his neck shake his head as a no.

"Darling~ Listen to me-",he said but stopped when he felt the younger move away from him.

"No! I want to-",jungkook gasped as soon as he saw taehyung's eyes which were red and swollen with fresh tears which kept flowing continuously.

"Were you crying the whole time!?",jungkook exclaimed as he wiped the tears from taehyung's face who chuckled softly.

"Look at you. Wiping my tears when you are the one who is hurt the most",taehyung said as he wiped jungkook's face with his hands who just looked at him for awhile with an unreadable expression.