2

"Its too early to see his dumb face",the man grumbled as soon as he saw the small boy near the dining hall.

"Its time for that slut to go to his school, honey. Don't mind him.",his wife said as he glared at the boy who just looked at them blankly.

"What are you waiting for!?Oh!The slut needs breakfast, i see.Here",she threw a piece of pancake on the floor and smirked at him.

"You want breakfast, then have it",she said but laughed when her pet dog,samy ate it in one bite.

"How pathetic!Can't even save his pancake from a mere dog",she said as he looked at the boy mockingly.

"Go away before i smack you boy. Don't stand like a rock and irritate me,you slut!",she shouted as she threw a glass on him which fortunately fell down without hitting the poor boy.

"And jungkook,if anyone asks you about your wounds and all,you have to say that you just had a fight with some thugs.That's it.Say otherwise, the consequences will be the worst!",the man who is his uncle by birth warned to which the boy just nodded and walked away.

He walked down slowly outside his mansion and walked aimlessly with his hands secured inside his pockets.

"Young master!!",someone called from behind which made him to abruptly stop in his tracks.

"Young master,here have this.",the man who was dressed like a butler said as he handed over a packet of cookies to jungkook who looked at him for a second before signaling that he doesn't want it.

"Please, Young Master. Please accept these cookies.You've not eaten anything from yesterday night and you only had some leftover meat for lunch",the man pleaded as tears threatened to fall from his eyes.

"I can manage, Mr.Shin. Moreover, that daniel boy gives me lunch daily for some reason.You don't need to worry",he signaled.

"I bought these cookies with my own money,Young Master. I earned them and i can spend it however i want. So don't mind me being caught.Please eat them.You look so weak",he pleaded as he extended the packet and jungkook recieved it reluctantly.

"Thank you,Young Master.I'll take my leave now before they find me missing",Mr.Shin said and ran away,leaving jungkook alone staring blankly at the cookies packet.

He looked up slightly as he heard someone asking for alms only to see a old woman sitting in a distance looking as pathetic as him.

He slowly walked towards her and bent down,handing over the cookies to her before leaving quietly with his hands back inside his pockets..

But what he didn't notice was,someone who was sitting in his car a few feet away was watching all his actions without even blinking his eyes.

"That boy has hardly showed any expression for the whole time, tae.Like, he was totally expressionless.Did you notice?",his friend yoongi asked him who still had his eyes on the boy's fading figure.

"Yeah",he said as he looked at his driver who came just inside the car.

"Sorry for the inconvenience,sir.Next time I'll check the car beforehand",he bowed at him.

"Things like this happens sometimes, Mr.Choi.That's okay.The jeons must be waiting for us.Let's go",he said and looked out with his mind replaying the scene he witnessed minutes ago.

"That kid seemed to be depressed. I wonder what happened to him?",he thought but shook his thoughts off when his car entered the jeon's mansion.