5

"Good morning, Mr.Jeon. This is Min Yoongi speaking from V enterprises",yoongi said to jaeseok who was on the other side of the line,as he smirked a little when he heard immediate shuffling from the snake.

"Oh!What a pleasant surprise,Mr.Min!How can I help you?",jaeseok asked,earning a massive eye roll from yoongi.

"I need a favor from you,Mr.Jeon. Are you free to talk now?",he asked as he checked his nails,causing hoseok to laugh at the gesture.

"You can talk to me anytime you want, Mr.Min. I can make myself free for you. Just tell me what I must do,Mr.Min. I'm more than happy that you've chosen us in the first place",as soon as yoongi heard him saying this,he stopped himself from scoffing loudly.He looked at hoseok, mouthing a small 'such a chameleon' before he replied to the filth who was waiting for his response impatiently.

"Actually one of our dearest friend is visiting us today who's also a big foodie. Tae really loved the food you served that day-

"You don't need to say anymore,Mr.Min. I'll ask our chefs to cook their best ever dishes for you",he replied a bit over enthusiastically.

"And also,tae personally requested your butler,Mr.Shin to serve us for the day.He really liked his service that day",he said and soon cut the call after a small thank you,not really liking to be involved in a conversation with the chameleon.

"I've never seen such a fake person in my life and i'm damn sure that i will never witness such a low life even in the future. This man gives me every reason to puke on his face",yoongi grumbled which made hoseok to laugh out loudly.

"Good afternoon, Mr.Kim. I'm sorry for being late",Mr.Shin bowed his head slightly at them.

"No no!Its alright,Mr.Shin. Moreover, our friend arrived just a few minutes ago. So we didn't wait that long",taehyung replied as he smiled at the older male.

"May I serve your lunch for you,Mr.Kim?",he asked but threw a confused look when he saw taehyung walking towards the couch, not before motioning him to follow.

"Before that,can we talk for a bit,Mr.Shin?Is that ok with you?",he asked as he sat down.

"Sure,Mr.Kim",he said with his voice filled with total confusion. What confused him even more was,taehyung asked him to sit beside him!

"Is everything ok,Mr.Kim?",he asked hesitantly which made taehyung to smile a little at the confused male.

"No need to panic,Mr.Shin.I just wanted to talk with you for a little. So...how long have you been working for the jeons?",he started.

"I've been working for about 30 years by now,Mr.Kim",Mr.Shin answered which instantly made the three youngers to drop their jaws to the floor.

"Really?You look younger tho.When did you start working for them?",he asked ,earning a small chuckle from the butler.

"I've been working for them from the beginning of my early twenties,Mr.Kim",he replied as he smiled a little at their shocked faces.

"So it means,you've been with them for a long time by now",taehyung asked which earned a confused nod from the other.

"Do you care for them,Mr.Shin?",he continued as he looked at his friends who were listening to their conversation wordlessly.

"Offcourse I do,Mr.Kim."

"How about jungkook?Do you care about him?",he asked, finally jumping into the main topic .

"Young Master is like my own son,Mr.Kim. In fact,I'm working there only for him",Mr.Shin replied as sadness laced in his voice just by the thought of the younger.