intro

"I will do anything to make you feel alive,baby.I promise you.",taehyung cried as he looked at his husband who had nill expression on his face.

"There's no use in even trying, taehyung. I died a long time ago when my parents died. Just stop trying and let me go.Give me a divorce and find a person who loves you.",jungkook signaled with a stone like face which instantly made taehyung to cry loudly.

"I won't leave you,baby. I won't!! I will shower you with all of my love till the end if you like it or not!You're my life,jungkook. Let me love you. I will for sure heal your every wounds slowly but surely",taehyung said as he hugged his husband who stood there just like a statue.

A story where taehyung came across a mute depressed boy who seemed lifeless almost all the time.Situations made taehyung to marry the boy,and as time went by, he started finding the secrets about the boy's dark life one by one which made him to swear with his life that he would take revenge on each and every person who made his love's life a misery.

So ,good??Interesting??And unlike my other stories, this story would be of dark theme. An Angsty one😢I wanted to write an angsty story for a long time by now and finally~~

I would be happy if you read this story and my only goal right now is,i want to make you cry.

Offcourse its gonna have a happy ending😜

Tysm😊😊