41

"Koo? Come here", Taehyung called the other who was just aimlessly roaming around the home after the dinner. 

"What happened? ",he asked once the said boy sat beside him on the couch, earning a confused look from the said male.

"I've been looking at you for two days,koo. You've been spacing out and not even eating properly unless I feed you. You're always in your own thoughts and I can clearly see that something's bugging you. Tell me",he asked as he scooped the boy in his arms, making him sit on his lap with his legs on either side of his waist and hugged him immediately.

 Tell me",he asked as he scooped the boy in his arms, making him sit on his lap with his legs on either side of his waist and hugged him immediately

And no. Taehyung's protective ass was not exaggerating anything. From the moment they reached home after the trial, Jungkook was not himself. At first he thought that he was missing his parents after their meeting with the judge. So he let it slide as he could clearly understand what it felt like. But Jungkook continued being like that the following 2 days and taehyung could clearly sense that something was wrong. Though he could guess what it was,he waited for the younger one to open up first. But it seems like it would not happen anytime soon and Taehyung, who is a simp for his husband couldn't see him suffering in his own thoughts, decided to take things in his hands.

"Tell me, darling. What's bothering you?",he asked as he gently kissed the crown of the younger's head who snuggled closer if that was even possible.

"Is it about the case? The judgement?", Taehyung asked as he gently combed Jungkook's hair with his fingers and sighed when he received a meek nod.

"Are you thinking about what that oldman Kim told?",he asked once again to confirm his doubts and sighed when he received yet another nod.

"My baby koo~",he slightly chuckled as he kissed the other's cherry cheeks lovingly who pouted but the growing blush on his cheeks said otherwise.

"If that's what was bugging you, you could have said me…", Taehyung said as he looked a bit sternly at the younger male.

"If something is bugging you like this in the future, don't struggle by yourself,koo. You have me. I'm here for you and will be there for you all the time,till my last breath. So just share your problems with me and we will solve it together. Alright?",he asked as he tugged a stray hair behind the younger's ear and smiled when he received a small nod from the said male.

"So about the thing you were worrying about, don't take that oldman's words seriously,koo. In this case, he'll be all bark and no bite and I'll make sure that it remains like that. Trust me.", Taehyung said as he looked at the other lovingly.

"But Hoseok hyung said that

"Whatever he said is the truth,koo. But don't forget who I am and what I'm capable of doing. Of course he's experienced for years in this field but whatever he has achieved in his lifetime,I managed to do it within a short period of time. Though I feel sick when I tell this,I can't change the fact that he's my father…. which means I could clearly guess his every move, koo. So don't worry about him escaping this time. I won't let that happen. You may think that I'm being overconfident right now but I'm not. It is the reality and right now what I need the most is a kiss from my darling. Can I get one?", Taehyung pouted and showed his best ever puppy eyes to Jungkook who looked dumbfounded at the elder male. 

"How could this man go from being all serious to a puppy in a second?",he thought as he kept looking at the other male who started whining now.

"Baby koo~ Why are you sitting still? What about my kiss?",he whined which made Jungkook roll his eyes at his duality but nonetheless gave a peck to the whining male.

"This is not a kiss! I want a kiss!"Taehyung pouted, which confused the other.

"But I just gave you one?",he said to which the elder shook his head violently while he still pouted and Jungkook was seriously worried for the safety of the said male's neck.

"It was a peck. Seems like you don't know the difference between a peck and a kiss. Let me demonstrate for you",he said and before Jungkook could comprehend his sentence,he captured his lips with his own, making the younger's breath hitch at the sudden contact.

The kiss was slow but full of emotions as Taehyung moved his lips slowly against the other's cherry ones and smiled when he finally felt Jungkook moving his lips awkwardly, mirroring his husband's movements. Soon Taehyung broke the kiss and caressed Jungkook's fluffy cheeks gently and smiled at the now panting boy who lowered his head,too flustered to look at the other.

"This is called a kiss,koo. Now that you've learnt it,how about give me my most awaited kiss?", Taehyung asked innocently, which made the other to look at him immediately, totally surprised and dumbfounded by the other.

"But….now...the kiss", jungkook struggled signing as he kept panting a little which made taehyung to chuckle lovingly at him.

"I was just teaching you the difference between a peck and a kiss,koo. So now show me what you've learnt", taehyung teased and laughed when the bunny hid his face in the crook of his neck.

"Koo~my lips are not there tho~",he laughed even more when the flustered bunny hit him on his chest with his small fist,still hiding himself in his neck. He continued laughing and couldn't help but hug the younger tightly not before  pecking the crown of his head lovingly. 

"Oh god! You're so so so cute and my heart is suffering to handle this much of cuteness at a time~",he pouted but smiled widely when he felt his husband hug him tightly not before kissing his neck.

They stayed like that for a while in silence,a comfortable one,both enjoying each other's presence,intaking their addictive scents as they rested their heads on each other's shoulders.

"I love you from the moon and back,my darling and I promise you that I will protect you from every single thing in this world that seems to affect you",that was the last thing jungkook heard before he slipped into dreamland with a smile playing on his lips.

A short and sweet chapter because why not💃💃💃Just like tae is a simp for our cute little bunny boy, I'm a simp for fluffy things💃💃💃

And a fluff after a never-ending angst always feels good,right??