30

"Tae?",yoongi called as soon as he saw the younger enter the caravan.

"Hyung",taehyung called as he eyed jimin for a second before averting his gaze back to the elder.

"I'm so tired, hyung. I'm going back home-

"But-",yoongi started but stopped himself from asking further for obvious reasons.

"Can you do me a favor?",he asked as he secretly smiled at the elder who looked as if he had 1000's of questions in his mind.

"Yeah sure",yoongi replied, still not able to pinpoint what was happening.

"Ask hoseok hyung to meet me by tomorrow. We have something important to discuss",he said as he smiled while throwing a v sign at the older man who was busy controlling himself from whooping the younger's ass.

"This asshole knows that I hate suspenses and inspite of that, he's being a massive tease! The nerve of this guy!",yoongi thought as he glared at the younger who was now looking at jimin.

"And jimin, stay with yoongi hyung tonight. Your parents would probably bug you if you go home early. So its better to stay with him. Don't worry. He'll take care of you carefully and drop you off at your home by tomorrow.",he said and turned towards yoongi as soon as he got a slight nod from jimin and tried his best to not burst into laughter when he was met with a scowling elder.

"Is that okay,hyung?",he asked 'innocently' which made the said male to roll his eyes at him.

"Everything is settled, I guess. I'll take my leave,hyung. Drive home safely",he said and walked away without waiting for the other to reply.

"I'm home!",he chirped as he entered the penthouse only to be met with the two friends laid on the living room couch with daniel hugging the hell out of his husband. He gently smiled at jungkook who gave him a small smile in return but they were pulled out of their small bubble by none other than daniel who was on his legs by now.

"Oh, taehyung hyung! You're back? Then I'll go back home. Chanie asked me to come home early because papa and mama went out for some party. He didn't want to be alone ,it seems.",he said as he threw some popcorn in his mouth.

"Oh! I'm sorry, nielie. I made you to stay here this late. Your brother must have been all alone at home",taehyung said ,guilt evident in his voice.

"Oho,hyung~ Chanie must be with his friends by now. He just asked me to come by 9 pm so that we could sleep together. I still have 1 more hour to go.",he said as he gave jungkook a big hug who was now standing beside him.

"But still!

"Hyung~ there's nothing to be guilty",daniel said as he now hugged taehyung slightly.

"If you say so~ But nielie? Thank you for staying with koo while I was out",he thanked the younger who now glared at him.

"I don't want you to thank me either, hyung! There's no need to thank me or apologize when it comes to kookie. Kookie is my bestfriend! Kookie is like nielie for me! I'll take care of him just like I care nielie! You understand!?",he asked as he glared at him before hugging jungkook tightly who was silent for the whole time,watching the conversation happily. Seriously, he has never felt loved for a long time by now and being loved…..people taking care of him….made him feel like he was in the dreamland.

"Huh? Kookie is like nielie to me?I'll take care of him like I care nielie? What kind of sentences are these?",taehyung hummed questioningly.

"Kookie, your husband is a dumbo",he whispered to jungkook which was clearly heard by taehyung who was ready to throw hands on him but before anything could happen,daniel ran out, not before hugging jungkook for the last time and shouting a loud 'See you tomorrow, kookie!'.