1

"Why did you come out,huh?Didn't i tell you that you're not allowed to walk out of your room other than its time for you to go to your fucking school!?Did your ears stopped working just like your mouth!?",the man whipped the younger boy with his belt while his wife stood beside him,watching the show quietly with a smirk.

"Look at him!Not even showing any expression!Nowadays beating him doesn't give me the satisfaction at all,honey.He's as expressionless as a rock.So boring",she said as she smirked at the boy who laid down on the floor,all beaten up.

"I don't care.Just beating him up is enough!If you ask me,he's just some waste of space.Just wait,you dumb thing.Once you turn 18 which is only three months away,I'll kill you.I can't stand you being alive",he shouted at the boy who just had his head bent down.

"Because of this Kim Namjoon, I have to spend my money for your school and all. Can't he just mind his own business?Always checking on this boy,asking whether he goes to school and all. I'm tolerating everything just because he's the acting CEO of the company.Otherwise i would have killed him already.",he snarled as he whipped the boy once again who just sat there without even wincing.

"Just three months to go,honey.After that,this slut would turn 18 and all the property would be officially ours.",the woman said as he kicked the boy who fell down with his face colliding on the floor harshly.

"Enough for today.Let's go to sleep,honey.Its already late",she said as she smiled at him who walked away not before whipping the boy for one last time.

After the two walked away,the small boy stood up shakily with his wobbly legs.He hissed slightly but nonetheless walked straight to the poor excuse of a bathroom to clean his face so that the spit of that man would be washed away.  

He slowly walked out to his room which more likely looked like a store room and sat down near the cupboard whose doors were already broken.He slowly opened a box and took out an old photo frame of a happy family with a mom,dad and a four year old boy.They seemed to be happy.

He gently wiped the frame with his bloody hands and looked at it longingly for a minute. He brought the frame closer to him as he kissed the male and the female and hugged it closer to his chest.

"I hope that I'll meet you sooner,mom and dad.",he thought and laid down on the hard floor,instantly going to sleep maybe because of all the beatings he had recieved minutes ago.

So the first chapter is out😫.Mostly the updates will be during sundays .So stay tuned😊😊