8

"Tae?",yoongi called the said male who was seemingly in deep thoughts.

"Hmm?"

"You seem to be zoned out for more than an hour by now. Again thinking about Jungkookie?",he asked.

"Yes,hyung",he said as he finally made an eye contact with the other.

"You've been doing this for almost half a month.Don't stress yourself,tae. You'll for sure find a way. Don't worry",yoongi said as he patted his back encouragingly.

"Exactly how many days do we have,hyung",taehyung asked as he looked at the elder who checked his mobile immediately.

"Including today we have 14 days,tae. Why? Got plans?",he asked as he looked at taehyung expectantly who smiled slightly.

"14 days! That's more than enough,hyung!!",he smiled but sighed when he noticed that the other was glaring at him.

"I don't know mind reading shits,tae. So you better explain what's running in your mind before I yeet you to the gutter",he warned and taehyung was fast enough to hug him slightly.

"Ohoo~No need to be violent, hyung. Let me tell you my plan but calm down before that.",he said as he made the elder to take a seat beside him on the couch.

"Hyung, don't freak out but I'm planning to marry koo on his birthday",he said and yoongi did exactly what taehyung asked him not to do just seconds ago.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!ARE YOU SERIOUS!",he shouted and got frustrated when he saw the younger nodding his head,totally determined.

"I'm dead serious, hyung",he said and looked at yoongi weirdly who was trying to calm himself down.

"Calm down, yoongi. Calm down. CALM DOWN!"

"Hyung? you look like a psycho. Just have a glass of water and calm down.",taehyung said as he passed a glass of water to the said male.

"Kim Taehyung, have you gone mad?This is not only your life you're risking. Its jungkook's life too!Marrying someone is like a deal to share your life with your other half till the end! It must be genuine!Do you hear me?Things like these must not be decided just like that in the heat of the moment. You're practically throwing both of your future into the dark,tae. Marriage without feelings is like food without taste. Its basically like, you're pushing him towards hell while you're trying to save him from one",he said and looked at taehyung who had a stone like expression.

"Who said that I don't have feelings for my koo,hyung. I do like him and that was the main reason for my proposal! I agree that I told you guys that I don't like him like that at the beginning. But that was in the beginning, hyung!! The more I spent time with him,the more I fell for him even if he didn't show any emotion",he said as he looked at suga who was literally dumbfounded.

"Tae? Do you....do you love him?",he asked as he moved towards the younger who bit his lips,trying not to cry.

"Yes,hyung. I do."

"I'm happy for you,tae. But you must be patient with him. Jungkookie is literally abused for his whole life. It will be your responsibility to help him come out of his depression.Will you be able to deal with that,tae?",yoongi asked as he was totally worried for the future of the both boys.

"I'm more than willing to help my koo,hyung. And to be honest,can't you feel that I'm the one who can understand him more than anyone else?Just think about this for a second,hyung."

"He is the one who can heal me and in return,I want me to be his healer,hyung.",he said as a tear slipped from his eyes and yoongi was fast enough to hold him tightly in between his arms.

"I understand your feelings and I will support your decision,tae. I was just trying to make you understand how your proposal will change your life. Other than that,I'm happy for you guys",he said as he wiped the tears away.

"My brother is getting married but why is he crying like a baby now. Its time to be happy,kid! Just tell me the plan and I'll make everything happen in a wink of an eye",he said as he smiled at taehyung who smiled back softly.

"Thank you,hyung"

"Anything for my brother. Now what's the first step. Do you think that jaeseok will agree with your proposal? I beg to differ. That bastard!",he said as he rolled his eyes.

"I didn't even plan on asking for his permission, hyung. First of all,I'm going to ask Namjoon hyung's approval. I only want his and jungkook's approval in this wedding."

"So?"

"So my first stop is namjoon hyung's office. But before that,nielie said that their classes ends by 12pm. So I'm gonna drop them in their apartment first and then talk with namjoon hyung.",he said which brought a small smile on yoongi's face.

"Already whipped,i see~",he said which earned a whine from the other.

"But jokes apart,I hope everything will go right for you two for once",yoongi said as he hugged the younger who hugged back tightly.

"Me too"

Might update later. But no promises~~