4

4 days later-

"Just give me a minute, sir.",Mr.Choi said and ran towards the convenience store,leaving taehyung alone in the car.They were actually on their way to the V enterprises that morning when taehyung got thirsty all of sudden which is why they had to stop by a convenience store on their way.

"Hmmm....isn't this place is around the Jeon residence? I wonder how jungkook is doing",he thought as he looked out and as if the younger boy heard him,he appeared out of nowhere at the corner of that street and just the mere appearance of him told millions of stories to taehyung which made his heart to stop.

The boy was limping with a bleeding forehead but one thing remained the same.His blank face with his eyes which had lost its colors long ago.

Taehyung immediately rushed out towards the boy who just continued walking,not even acknowledging the man who was literally running towards him.

"What's the worst thing to happen?That man would kill me which I'm more than ready for",is what he thought as he walked ahead.

"Jungkook?What happened to your forehead?",taehyung asked as soon as he reached the boy who just stared at him blankly for a second before walking away.

"Wait, jungkook. I'm not a stranger. I'm namjoon hyung's friend. His business partner. I even visited your mansion a few days ago.Remember?",he asked as he walked beside the boy who just nodded slightly.

"What happened to your forehead, kookie?Its bleeding",he asked to which the boy just shrugged,making him worried evenmore.

"Alright. You don't need to tell me about anything.Just let me treat your wound,will you?I can't let you walk around with a bleeding forehead. If you didn't treat them,it may get infected",he said as he dragged the smaller boy towards his car.

"Mr.Choi,give me the first aid kit",he said as he made jungkook to sit in the back seat beside himself.

After inspecting the wound,he slightly dabbed the disinfectant on it and to his surprise, jungkook didn't even hiss at the contact. His expression remained the same which made his thoughts go wild.

"Why is he not even hissing?He looks as if he's used to these pains! If what i think is true,I'm going to throw the jeons into a lake filled with wild crocodiles!",he thought as he stuck the band aid on the wound.

"Its over",he informed and the boy just bowed and climbed off the car,walking away without even sparing a glance at him.

"Hyung?",taehyung immediately dialed yoongi as he watched the younger limping away in a distance.

"How is it going with the investigation about the jeons?Did you find anything?",he asked to yoongi who sighed in response.

"Its really hard to find anything in detailed,tae. Remember when i said that the Jeons are shady?They really are!They've made sure that no one could gain any information about them",yoongi sighed which really made taehyung to be frustrated.

"Things are really messy than we ever imagined,hyung. I don't know what to do or how to save that boy",he sighed.

"What are you talking about,tae?Did something happen?"

"Just a few minutes ago,I met jungkook with a bleeding forehead, hyung. And not to mention, he was limping and all.Above everything, when i treated his wounds, he didn't even hiss,hyung. It looked like-

"He's used with it?Do you think the same as I do,tae?",yoongi asked,his voice full of horror.

"I think so,hyung. I think they are abusing him and if it is a yes,we have to stop it at any cost. The boy already seems dead and we have to save him from his misery,hyung. No one deserves this life",he said as he was in the verge of tears.