"She went against some pro overwatch player and won a bunch of stuff, you should have seen her." He mused "she was so cool" he held a big thumbs up and looked at the members.

Not long after that, Taehyungs curiosity got the best of him as he dropped what he was doing and ran to Jungkook's room to check it out.

"Yah! Taehyung! Don't just leave the stove on." Jin shut the stove off as Taehyung was making nurungji halfway (scorched rice) he shook his head disappointedly. "This boy." He laughed as he continued to finish making it.

"Kook! What did you get?" Taehyung burst into the maknae's room. A normal occurrence it seems since the maknae didn't mind.

"Tae look!" Jungkook held up a large signed mousepad from his ultimate favorite overwatch player, 'Profit' the best Korean overwatch player out there.

"Woah! You mean Hana won you all of this?!" Taehyung, awed at the rest of the goods, a signed keyboard and mouse and headset too, and they were really good quality ones too.

"Hyung, you can have the headset, I just got a new one." Jungkook passed it to Taehyung.

"Thank you!" Taehyung quickly hugged him tightly.

"ACK! HYUNG MY HAND" Jungkook pushes him away while Taehyung laughed sheepishly.

"Whoops, sorry. Got too excited." Taehyung gripped them box tightly to him.

Then it suddenly dawned on Jungkook, "Wait, Hobi hyung also said to check my overwatch account." He quickly sat on his chair and rolled towards his computer, he signed in and saw a single friends request.

Taehyung hovered behind him in anticipation as jungkook clicked on it.

"NO FUCKING WAY!" They both shouted.

"LANGUAGE!" Jin was heard from the living room while he made the nurungji.

"She got THE actual 'Profit' to add you?!" Taehyung asked incredulously as Jungkook accepted the request and already began direct messaging Profit.

JK: Are you the real Profit?

Taehyung nudged Jungkook, "Yah! Of course he is! You just received things he actually signed." But jungkook just ignored him as he stared at the screen.

*ping!*

"Ommo he replied." Taehyung spoke.

Profit: Annyeong! You must be the friend Hana was talking about?

"Wait he knows Hana?!" Taehyung blurted.

JK: Yes, how do you know Hana?

They nervously waited for his reply back, the two of them close, eyes glued to the screen.

Profit: She beat me in a 1 vs 1 tonight at the Faire! She was incredible.

"She WHAT?!" Taehyung shouted.

Profit: I then asked her to add me so we could play sometime and she asked if you could join too, of course I agreed. :)

"Wow man. You really gotta thank Hana. The next time you go you better kiss her feet." Taehyung roughly pat the maknae's shoulder.

JK: Wow, of course! That would be great!

Profit: Cool, let's arrange something soon yeah? I gotta get back to the booth. Cya!

And that was it, Taehyung and Jungkook stared at the screen in disbelief for a while. Then Taehyung ran out to the living room quickly telling everyone what just happened. Jungkook stayed in his room and started messaging Hana.

Jungkook: HANA I CANT BELIEVE WHAT YOU DID

Hana: what what! What did I do?! 😨

Jungkook: PROFIT

Hana: oh!!! Did he add you already? Wow that was quick!

Jungkook: is it true you won against him?!

Hana: Yeah! It was such a close game I really thought I was going to lose 😅 but with Hobi's cheering I did it!

Jungkook: wow Hana.. you never fail to amaze me.

Hana: Hee heeee 😁 let's play together sometime yeah? Maybe Taehyung would like to join too

Jungkook: Hana, he would love that. Thank you so much for this.

Hana: Did it for you Kookie! 😊 have a goodnight!

Jungkook: sweet dreams Hana, goodnight.

Jungkook breathed out a contented sigh and slouched back into his chair.

"Aaaaaa!" He shouted and kicked his legs, flopping around excitedly, a large grin etched on his face.

"Fuck I love that girl." He chuckled to himself one last time before he got up and made his way back to the commotion in the living room.

A/N: eeeeeee sorry there's so much swearing but I just have a feeling they do swear a lot off camera when they need to express things 😅 please don't be mad.

Anyway I hope you like chapters like these! And I'm sorry if you're bored with the same settings 😖

Thank you for reading and welcome to the book new readers !

Hope you enjoy your stay 🥰  to both new, and old readers