Dancing

•Uh- Sibling love in this,not a ship- Just wanted to make that clear lmao•

Ritchie and Brandon were sitting in their office,doing paperwork.Every once in a while someone would stroll in to ask something or,depending on the person,just to bug the twins.Either way,they still were just sitting in silence for a long time doing paperwork before Ritchie glanced up at Brandon,putting down his pen."Hey Brandon,random memory,remember that dance we always used to do when we were younger?" Brandon glanced up and thought for a moment before chuckling."There's only one dance the both of us know,how could I forget."

"C'mon,we've been sitting here for hours!" Ritchie said,getting up and going over to the bookshelf."Okay,and? What are you doing?" Ritchie pressed a button on a music player on the shelf before grabbing Brandon's hand and pulling him up."Brother!-" Ritchie grinned as they started dancing.They spun around and Brandon fell forward onto Ritchie,making a loud thump as they hit the ground.The 2 stared at each other before Brandon started laughing,just making Ritchie start laughing as well.

Meanwhile...

Micheal and Devin were sitting at the bar,drinking and catching up about the last couple days."Yeah,the last couple days have been..rough." Devin said."Fair enough," The 2 then heard the thump Ritchie and Brandon made when they fell."...did you hear that?" Devin asked slowly."Mhm.I think it came from the twins office.I also vaguely hear music..maybe..I dunno.Let's just go see." Devin nodded in agreement and the 2 went up to the office and walked in to see...

...Ritchie and Brandon laughing on the floor,with the music still playing."...what in the hell are you 2 doing?" Ritchie and Brandon glanced up at Micheal,the person who spoke."Oh! Uh- Hi Micheal! Hi Devin!" Ritchie said."Hi- Why are you 2 on the floor? And why's there music playing?" Devin asked.Brandon sighed before laughing again and getting up."We were doing a dance we used to do when we were younger..seems that we're a bit rusty though." Brandon explained as Ritchie got up,only making him and Ritchie laugh more.Micheal and Devin glanced at each other before looking back at the 2."What have you 2 had today?-" Micheal asked,only half joking."What? Nothing!"

"You 2 just seem..giggly," This time Ritchie and Brandon glanced at each other before just laughing again.Micheal threw his hands up in the air."You 2 are something else!" He said before walking out.Devin chuckled before also walking out.