Giving Inmo some love

•I dunno,I just felt like I should give Inmo some love because I don't mention him a lot in this book lmao•

Also shoutout to MakabreLiverpool,their stuff is cool,and the storyline for this came from their book (or rather,is based off of one of their headcanons/theories) so go check them out!

This is too much. Inmo thought to himself.Why you may ask? You see,Inmo's senses (specifically his sight,smell,and hearing) are a lot more advanced then most peoples,and can easily become overwhelmed by a lot of noise,smells,and movement.This was why Ritchie didn't think it was a good idea for him to go to the GMG party,knowing about his sensory overload attacks.But of course,Inmo insisted on going.He wanted to have a bit of fun for once!

Flashback

"Inmo,are you sure you wanna go?"

"Mhm!"

"But what if-"

"I'll be finee!..I think." Ritchie sighed."Okay,fine.But if you start to panic and such just come get me,alright?"

"Okay Mr.Ritchie!"

End of flashback

So here we are.At the GMG party,with Inmo currently having a sensory overload attack.He remembered what Ritchie said,but really didn't wanna bother him with this...despite that Ritchie literally gave him permission to come get him.He nearly wanted to cry,so much was going on,he just wanted to cover his ears,close his eyes and go in a corner.But he didn't let himself do that.The only sign that he was upset in any kind of way was how much he was fidgeting.He kept either tapping the table or tugging at his shirt,which for some reason was bothering him.He also felt eyes on him from time to time,which didn't help at the slightest.

Finally Inmo gave in and leaped up from his seat,going over to Ritchie and basically crashing into him by hugging him."I- Inmo?-" Ritchie mumbled.He,Brandon,and Micheal were standing next to the bar when Inmo had ran over.Inmo had started crying,as his anxiety and fear rised.It clicked with Ritchie on what was happening."I- Ohh.Excuse me for a moment." He said to his brother and Micheal.He lead Inmo outside and sat him down on a bench."Hey,hey,relax.We're outside now," Inmo slowly calmed down,bringing his hands down from his ears (which he didnt even know when he did that) and opening his eyes.After a few minutes of silence Ritchie spoke up.

"You okay now..?"

"Uh-huh.."

"Okay,that's good..uh,do you wanna go back in or go home or..?"

"I'm gonna go home.Thanks Mr.Ritchie." Inmo said,getting up."Your welcome."