Heights

It was time for the S Class Trials,and we all know what that means...airship time! Mostly everyone was okay with it (not that they had much of a choice),Mario was suffering the whole time and oddly Micheal would not let go of Devin for the life of him...at least one person was bound to be scared of heights. And the only reason he wasn't just shadow traveling to the island was because for one he wanted to save energy,and the very thought of being up in the air was affecting his ability to do much of anything.

"M-Micheal- It's okay,you're not gonna fall off," Devin said with a lighthearted chuckle. They were sitting on the ground towards the middle of the deck,Micheal was laying on his stomach/Devin's lap whilst hugging Devin's waist (If that doesn't sound weird lmao) "aHh don't tell me that that's just gonna make this worseee!!-" Devin just sighed and patted his back.

"Yo what's up with midget?" David asked Blake,who thankfully wasn't sick to her stomach at the moment unlike some people. "I dunno,the most reasonable thing I can think of is a fear of heights." David snorted. "That's ironic- Stupid,but ironic." Blake shot him a look. "Don't be mean,"

"I'm not! I'm just sayin'!" Ritchie and Brandon looked at eachother before rolling their eyes and going over to Devin and Micheal. "Is he- Is he good?" Ritchie asked,poking Micheal...who didn't respond. Devin on the other hand shrugged. "He's been quiet,doing this whimperin-" Micheal hit Devin without looking up and only half letting him go. "oW- Hey!"

"Don't out me!" Devin huffed a bit warning a chuckle from Ritchie. "Alright alright." Then Micheal went right back to hugging Devin's middle. "Have you 2 been like this the whole time?-" Brandon asked. Devin just simply nodded without explaining what actually happened so he didn't get hit by Micheal again-

Naturally Micheal was very happy when they were back on land,although it took a bit of convincing for him to leave the position he and Devin were in...

"Micheal we're at the island-"

"Hmph."

"Stop being salty and get up please! You just have to climb the latter thing down then we're done for the time being!"

"Mmm.."

"And we have trials to do!!" Micheal sighed and got up,still holding on to Devin's arm as they climbed down though...who knew Micheal could get clingy.

A/N- Just a short little friendship fic/oneshot (is that what it's called? If not it is now-),bc at some point David asked if Micheal was afraid of heights soo..yeah lol

And I apologize for it sounding weird at some parts,but I'm very specific when it comes to things like this..but then again I also do this thing where I imagine something in my head,then describe it very vaguely and expect everyone else to get the same image I get aheh-