Your only human,not weak.

Inspired by Madmagic101 :D

Viper was walking through Atlantide,back to Grimshade...he had just completed a mission,and been using Jasper all day,so he was tired.Although his vision was jacked up at the moment (as he overused Jasper),he could hear perfectly fine.And what he heard as he walked past made him more upset than angry,surprisingly...

"Do you know how many people he killed just to find out some info on his village?"

"Not even just that,Grimshade used to be an assassins guild."

"Either way,I wouldn't be surprised if he killed off his own village..actually,I heard he was a dragon slayer,he probably lost control or some shit-" This made Viper especially upset.Why would he do something like that?! But he had to keep his composure.He couldn't create a new bounty on himself.He just continued walking.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

When he did get back to Grimshade,people were scattered around the guild,put he payed them no mind and went straight to his room.He threw himself on to his bed and just sat in silence for a long moment before Jasper spoke up."I...master?"

"What."

"Are you...y'know,okay?"

"When am I ever?"

"...don't say that."

"Shut up Jasper..." Viper's voice was shaky."I'm so weak like this..why am I acting like this?" He said to himself.He sat in silence for a while,fighting tears,although he didn't understand why...he got to kill one of the bitches who killed his parents and village.That was enough in his eyes.And what those people said at the end wasn't even right,it never happened,so why was he crying?! He let out a choked sob."...master-"

"Q-Quiet Jasper." Then he heard a knock on his door."Viper? Are you alright?" It was Allumos."I'm fine." Allumos walked in."Are you sure?"

"I-I'm positive." Why did you stutter?!

"...you don't stutter.If you are it's because something's,ahem,wrong." Viper was quiet for what felt like hours."...do..do people actually think I would kill my own village and family?" He asked quietly.Allumos was slightly taken aback by this and went to sit down next to him."What? Of course not,Viper.Why would you ask?"

"...no reason.Do you think I would ever lose contr-"

"Don't even ask that,you and I both know that wouldn't happen." Allumos sighed."Viper,c'mon,there's gotta be a reason behind all this." Viper was quiet for a moment."I...nevermind.I'm just weak,"

"Your not weak Viper,your human.There's a difference."

"Yeah I'm aware,but-"

"But,emotions don't make you weak.If anything,it makes you stronger."

"What do you mean..?"

"It takes a lot of bravery and strength to open up to people." Viper went quiet again."So,the point I'm trying to get at is,do you need to talk..? Or a hug even-"

"No." Allumos gave him a look and Viper sighed."..get your ass over here." He mumbled.Allumos chuckled a little and went over to Viper,giving him a hug before backing up (before Viper tried to poison him aheh-)."Alright then Viper..if you need to talk you know where to find me." Viper just silently nodded and Allumos walked out.