Babysitting Plant

Alex got the supposed "luxury" of David trusting them enough to babysit Plant...let's just say some stuff went down.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Your so cute!!" Alex exclaimed,talking about the one and only Plant."Plant!!" They said excitedly,eating some honey Alex gave them...

...bad idea.Just a little bit of honey made Plant hyper,more hyper than if they had too much chocolate milk.They were sprinting around the Protectors guild,and Alex was at the very least trying to run after them."Plant!!!!" He shouted,trying to make them stop.They were running around in circles around a tree,giving Alex a moment to catch his breath."Plant..could ya..sit down? Maybe take a nap?" Before Alex could say anything else,Plant shot vines at Alex,and he on the other hand wasn't prepared.So next thing he knew he was hanging upside down from the tree."Plant!! What are you doing?! Let me down!!" Plant was too busy tying him up to hear him."Plant!!" They said excitedly."No! Plant stop!-" Plant covered Alex's mouth with their plants,making him completely tied up."Mmmph!" By now Plant had stolen Alex's cookies,which had fallen out of his pocket,so now they were eating those under hanging Alex.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ritchie and Lucas came to get Plant since David was still busy with a certain fire boy (and no not Bryan!)."Plant!! Alex!!" Alex heard Ritchie call out and attempted to scream back."MMM!!"

"Did you hear that Lucas?" Lucas nodded."Yeah,I did..hey what's the hanging thing,the thing hanging from the tree?" Ritchie squinted."I dunno..but I see Plant!" He and Lucas ran over,only to find out what said 'hanging thing' was."I- Alex?!" Lucas said.Alex looked slightly sheepish and shook his head until the vines around his mouth came loose."Aheh..hey Lucas.Hey Mr.Ritchie."

"What the heck happened?!" Lucas whisper-yelled (Plant had fallen asleep)."So uh..for future reference don't give Plant honey." Lucas glanced at Ritchie,who just shrugged before he sighed."Noted.But what did they do..?-"

"They were all hyper and such,and I was trying to get them to calm down,but then they saw the bag of cookies in my pocket,so while I was trying to catch my breath from all the running they did..this." Lucas sighed again while Ritchie laughed."This is too great!" Alex pouted a little."Could ya just get me down..? I've been like this for a while and blood's rushing to my head."

"Ah- Right." Lucas went over and climbed the tree while Ritchie picked up Plant.Luckily,Alex was in his reach and he managed to untie him..only problem was he fell on his head."OW-" Alex cursed under his breath."Yikes...sorry dude."

"I-it's fine." Alex got up but stumbled a bit."Jeez I'm so dizzy.."

"Plant will apologize later,since she fell asleep." Lucas said with a chuckle."There's no need for them to,it's my fault anyway..jeez,you know what,I'm gonna sit down or something,I'll see you 2 later if your leaving." Ritchie snickered a little."Bye bee boi!"

"Ritchie shut up!"

"What? It's funny!" The 2 talked as they walked away from the Protectors,leaving Alex to sit down under the tree and eventually fall asleep.