Viper needs help

Viper was out on a quest.It's just what he did,and it was definitely better than cleaning at the Protectors.Anyway,he was strolling through the woods,looking down at a paper."Okay,this guy should be somewhere around here.." He mumbled to himself.He noticed someone sneaking up behind him but pretended to still be looking at the paper.As soon as said person attacked,Viper spun around and stopped the sword with his scythe."How lucky,just the person I'm looking for."

"Ohoho,only one of us is leaving this fight alive.And I don't plan on dying," He slashed at Viper,only for him to dodge."You gotta try harder than that." Viper got a pretty decent hit in,a slash across the guy's right eye.This gave him time to prepare his poison only for the worst possible thing to happen...

...his vision disappeared."Huh?! Jasper?!" No response.Viper shouted out frustratedly,cursing.This gave the other guy a chance to attack,shoving Viper to the ground and having a sword at his throat."What got you so pissed,eh?" He asked amused."Like I'd tell you."

"You aren't even looking at me,I knew you couldn't see."

"I can see just fine you idiot.I've just overused it." Viper shoved the sword away and tried to attack...but he hadn't recently trained blind,he didn't think it would happen. Stupid,stupid stupid!! Viper thought to himself.As he was a tad distracted he felt a searing pain and a..wetness,in his arm.He shouted out and stumbled backward.His head hit something,and he felt what he assumed was blood drip down his head."Hah! Look at you! So weak,and you call yourself a dragon slayer!" Viper tried to swing his scythe at the person with his good arm,but completely missed as they dodged."You gotta try harder than that." The person was mocking Viper."Shut up.." Viper growled.He tried swinging again,but he over did it and ran into a tree."Fucking hell!!-" He fell backwards and felt a foot on his chest.He expected more pain only to feel the foot suddenly come off of him and a shout."Nobody messes with my guild members!" Allumos.They guy realized who he was dealing with and immediately backed off.Viper could feel and hear him running away."Viper,are you alright my dear boy! God you bleeding so much,come on,up up." Allumos helped Viper up,putting his good arm around his shoulders."Ow.." Viper cursed under his breath."Sorry,sorry,let's get back to Grimshade and get you patched up."

"Yeah yeah.." Allumos chuckled a little."You act like you aren't bleeding out and almost got your ass whooped."

"I can't see,something went wrong with Jasper..I'm assuming I overused him though."

"Ah.That would do it.We should probably train with you blind a little more then,eh?"

"Probably."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Viper and Allumos made it back to Grimshade.Allumos took him to the infirmary and sat him down on a bed,starting to patch him up.He was cleaning Viper's head wound when Viper hissed and nearly jumped up."That hurts!-"

"I apologize,but if you couldn't tell my dear boy you were on the ground." Viper sighed and let him continue."Luckily it's not too deep of a wound,but deep enough that it was bleeding a bunch- If that makes sense." Allumos concluded."Yeah yeah.."

"Now your arm." Allumos did the same process,cleaning it then wrapping it up."Alright then! Your free to go my dear boy,but take it easy."

"Whatever." Viper got up,and for a second was dizzy but it soon passed and he walked off.Allumps chuckled a bit before going to his office to do,surprise surprise,paperwork.