Honeyed Marriage Chapter 23: Decide

Ruan Yan stayed in place, watching Zhou Mengyan get closer and closer, the tall and tall figure growing bigger and bigger in the blurred vision.

Until standing in front of her.

Zhou Mengyan looked down at her, and finally fixed his eyes on the girl's eyes that seemed different from before.

"What's wrong with the eyes."

He had guessed it for the first time.

Ruan Yan still felt a little in a daze, "I...I don't feel like it's dark in front of me..."

Her voice trembled slightly, and her wrist was held in the next moment. She was led to sit by the bed. The man leaned down, met her gaze, and asked quietly, "Speak slowly, what you see in your eyes is How is it?"

Ruan Yan organized the following language:

"It's very vague, but it's not like I used to see nothing. I can see very vague things now, like..." Ruan Yan thought, "Like a high degree of myopia."

It's like a thing is mosaicked, you can only perceive something in front of you in your field of vision, but you can't see the specific color, outline, and style.

So Ruan Yan still couldn't see Zhou Mengyan's face.

"If I want to see what it looks like, my eyes will be sore..."

People with myopia can solve it by wearing eyes, but she is always fuzzy now.

Zhou Mengyan said: "First relax, don't let it discern things."

She nodded.

"Your current situation shows that the treatment has begun to work." He said.

Ruan Yan also realized it, excited and nervous, "Then what should I do now?"

"Go to the hospital this morning and check it out."

-

After washing, changing clothes, dining, etc. were busy, Ruan Yan was about to leave. Originally thought she was accompanied by Ye Qing, who knew Zhou Mengyan said to be with her.

She hadn't been with him since the treatment for so long. Ruan Yan still wondered how he would personally accompany her to the hospital today. The man explained that he would go out too, just now there is a little time.

The two set off and went to the hospital where Ruan Yan saw her eyes. The doctor who treated Ruan Yan was a well-known ophthalmologist in the country. He has many years of practice and rich experience.

After the examination, the doctor said that he indeed found that the hematoma in Ruan Yan's eyes was dissipating, and that the originally compressed nerves were gradually released, so that she could see more clearly.

This also means that Ruan Yan is one step closer to recovery.

All we have to do now is to continue the treatment and protect the eyes so that they cannot be overworked.

After seeing the doctor, Ruan Yan always had a smile on her face and was full of joy. Zhou Mengyan next to her looked at the pear vortex at the corner of her mouth, and for a while, he said quietly: "Don’t stand under strong light these days, let your eyes adjust to the light first. ."

"it is good."

The man asked Ye Qing to send Ruan Yan home and left. On the way back, Ruan Yan told Zhu Xingzhi the good news first thing.

"Wow, that's great! I just said don't worry, you will get better if you treat it slowly." Zhu Xingzhi was also happy for her, "Maybe one day when you get up in the morning, your eyesight will be completely restored."