Extra 10

Ruan Yan looked at Zhou Mengyan: "Why are you beating him?"

The man was dumbfounded, "When did I hit him?"

"Then why is he crying like this?"

The little guy kept sobbing and choking, pitiful, as if being bullied.

Zhou Mengyan's face turned dark, "Are you performing again?"

Zhou Mo buried his head and looked like he hadn't heard. The man smiled angrily.

Really, one set of set.

Ruan Yan took the racing toy from Zhou Mengyan, put it in his son's arms, wiped his tears, "Mom took the racing car back, stop crying, the baby is so behaved and finished the fruit, right..."

Zhou Mengyan stood up and walked back to the study.

After a while, Zhou Mo stopped crying, Ruan Yan touched his head, "Little men can't cry, should you be stronger?"

Zhou Mo nodded obediently.

Ruan Yan sat next to him and asked softly, "Now that my father is not here, tell my mother, did my father fight the end?"

Zhou Mo didn't say a word, Ruan Yan said, "You can't lie."

"...Dad didn't hit me."

Zhou Mo lowered his head and pulled his fingers together, "I lied to my mother."

Ruan Yan squatted in front of him, smiling faintly: "Then why do you want to say that Dad beat you?"

"He took my car."

"Oh, but it's because Dad asked you to eat apples. You don't want to eat them, right?"

The little guy nodded for a while.

Ruan Yan smiled, "First of all, tell the truth. It is worthy of praise. It is still a baby that mom likes. Dad asked you to eat apples for the sake of your health. Only by eating apples can you grow up quickly, right?"

"Ok……"

"Who bought this car?"

"father."

"Look at the end, a lot of toys were bought by your father. Dad is the most painful. He must be sad when you said that to him just now."

When Zhou Mo heard the words, he asked softly: "Then should I apologize to Dad?"

"Do you want to apologize?"

He hesitated and nodded.

Ruan Yan smiled and kissed him on the face, "It's so good, then you go to find Dad, and after talking to Dad, Dad will definitely not be sad."

Zhou Mo put down the car, jumped off the sofa, and walked to the study.

When he reached the door, he stood on tiptoe and pressed the doorknob, opened the door, and met the sight of the man sitting at the table inside.

Zhou Mengyan withdrew his gaze indifferently.

Zhou Mo walked in, went to him, struggled for a long time, and said:

"Dad, can you live a villain regardless of an adult?"

The man raised his eyebrows, "... villain?"

"Who is the villain among us and who is the adult?"

"..."

Zhou Mo said: "I am a child."

Zhou Mengyan snorted lightly.

"Dad, you didn't hit me just now, saying that I said that on purpose. I'm sorry, I shouldn't lie to my mother..."

...