Honeyed Marriage Chapter 43: Shock

The three roommates in the box looked at the man who suddenly appeared at the door, stunned for two seconds, staring at each other's face.

"This person is... Zhou Mengyan?!"

The president of Van Moni, Zhou Mengyan who went to school some time ago to give a speech? !

Are they drunk or blind? !

The three found that Zhou Mengyan looked at Ruan Yan, dumbfounded, "Zhou Mengyan, how he he..."

"Did he go wrong..."

Zhou Mengyan turned his head and looked at them, his eyes returned to Ruan Yan again, his voice low:

"Not going to introduce it?"

"..."

Ruan Yan swears that if time goes back, she would not sing at this point, she would still sing this song.

No, she would never lie and stay here qwq.

Ruan Yan was so frightened that her legs were weak, and she walked slowly to Zhou Mengyan's side. She looked at the shocked roommate. She wanted to cry without tears. Before she could speak, her waist and limbs were caught, and the man’s voice fell on top of her head: Husband with smoke."

The melons of the three people eating melon fell on the ground:? ! ? !

Damn it? ! Husband? !

Zhou Mengyan’s marriage partner turned out to be Ruan Yan?

Ruan Yan married Zhou Mengyan? !

The brains of the three people exploded, and the world collapsed.

Because they had been blowing Zhou Mengyan in front of Ruan Yan for so long before, it turned out that these two were actually husband and wife!

Nothing looks mediocre, no one-meter-eight, no abs, no subwoofer-Ruan Yan is a liar!

The three of them reacted and quickly stood up, using dry smiles to hide their shocked expressions: "You, hello."

Zhou Mengyan asked indifferently, "Isn't there no access control to the dormitory if I don't go back so late?"

Yang Fei was stunned, and hurriedly explained: "We were at 11 o'clock in the door, and it is still too late to go back!"

Zhou Mengyan looked down at her.

Ruan Yan, whose lie was punctured on the spot: "..."

She bit her tongue and committed herself to TvT.

"Then I will take Ruan Yan home first." The man said.

The three nodded like garlic: "We will go back soon."

Zhou Mengyan touched the girl's head, "Go get the bag."

The man walked out of the box and waited for her at the door. Ruan Yan was grabbed by his roommate and pulled to the sofa, "You kept hiding from us for so long! What a good Ruan Yan! We even took you to see Zhou Mengyan's speech at the beginning. Looks like I don't recognize it at all!"

The three of them tickled Ruan Yan, and the girl smiled and begged for mercy: "I'm afraid you are too excited."

"Yanyan, you are too happy to marry Zhou Mengyan? Did you know each other very early?"

Ruan Yan hesitated, told them that it was a business marriage, and then made a hush gesture: "Help me keep a secret, only the three of you in the school know about it, begging."

"Relax, knowing that you are afraid of causing a sensation to hide it from us."

Yang Mei chuckled, "You're done, you were captured by Zhou Mengyan tonight, it's over."