Honeyed Marriage Chapter 47: scar

After the door of the box was pushed open, Zhou Mengyan took Ruan Yan and walked in. The people inside saw the two of them and quickly got up:

"This is Mrs. Zhou, right?"

Zhou Mengyan brought Ruan Yan forward: "Yes."

Shao Hongxin quickly nodded with Ruan Yan: "This is the first time I saw Mrs. Zhou, she is too young and temperament..."

Ruan Yan said hello to them.

Following Zhao Jin, her whole face was blue and black, and her smile was as stiff as being stuck by 502.

Recalling that she was outside just now, after the man embraced Ruan Yan, the girl smiled at her: "Sister Zhao, let's go in together."

Zhao Jin was so scared that she couldn't speak.

She ridiculed Ruan Yan in front of Zhou Mengyan, thinking that her life was so miserable. Who knew that she married a rich man while she was away from school, and she didn't have money to play drama. She also had a good relationship with Zhou Mengyan in all kinds of bragging, but she didn't expect that the bragging object would blow to her husband...

She thought she acted very well, but she didn't expect Ruan Yan to cooperate with her back and forth.

One day she would be beaten in the face by Ruan Yan.

After saying hello, Shao Hongxin looked at Zhao Jin behind and introduced Ruan Yan along with his mouth: "This is the director of the creative department of our company, Xiao Zhao. How did you come in together just now?"

Ruan Yan looked at Zhao Jin and smiled: "Sister Zhao and I are from the same school. I met at the door just now and I said a few words."

Zhou Mengyan: "Know?"

Ruan Yan nodded, "I was in a student union before. Senior Sister Zhao often helped me, and she was very good at our school. I just heard her say that you admire her very much."

The man was stunned and cast his gaze at Zhao Jin. Zhao Jin panicked and laughed twice, "Ruan Yan, you laughed, and my results are average..."

Zhou Mengyan looked at the sly expression on Ruan Yan's face and Zhao Jin's changed look. He guessed it, suppressed the smile at the corner of his mouth, and rubbed Ruan Yan's head:

"I haven't seen Ms. Zhao before, because I have such a fate with my wife."

These words are to appease and explain some misunderstandings invisibly.

And Zhao Jin found that the cowhide was blown up on the spot, her throat was stuck, and she was completely speechless.

"Come on, Mrs. Zhou Zongzhou, sit down first, let the waiter add another pair of dishes and order dishes."

Ruan Yan declined and sat next to Zhou Mengyan, "It's okay, I have eaten."

The man tilted his head and said in her ear: "My side will end soon, eh?"

Ruan Yan responded, "You are busy, I am using my phone."

Zhou Mengyan and Shao Hongxin continued to talk about business affairs. Ruan Yan took out her mobile phone, clicked on WeChat, found Zhao Jin, and blocked it directly.

She stabs and feels refreshed.

She should delete this person before! It's disgusting to live with **** every day!

She took a puff of juice and looked up at Zhao Jin, who was too scared to look at her.

Why are you so embarrassed.