Honeyed Marriage Chapter 3: Face slap

However, in the next moment, they could see the face of the man who walked forward-it was not Zhou Mengyan!

Everyone was stunned.

The man walked in front of the crowd, looked at Feng Zhuang, and smiled slightly: "Hello, Ms. Feng, I am Mr. Zhou's assistant."

"assistant Manager?"

"Sorry, there is always something going on in Zhou tonight, and I can't come to Lingyuan's birthday banquet," he handed a gift box. "This is a gift for Lingyuan. Let me send it to you to make up for it."

The crowd was in an uproar.

Ruan's face suddenly changed when he heard this.

Feng Zhuang's face stiffened for a few seconds. He took the gift box and said with a smile: "It doesn't matter, Mr. Zhou has just returned to China and he is very busy. We understand. Thank him for me and invite him to be a guest when he is free."

Ruan Wucheng stretched out his hand, still smiling politely, Ruan Ling also thanked gently.

After Bentley Yangchen left, the Ruan family stood there as if they had been stunned.

"This, what's going on," Feng Zhuang's expectations fell to nothing, "Obviously, I promised well before!"

Ruan Wucheng looked black and walked back to the banquet hall.

"Is there really such a thing as a marriage? Zhou Mengyan is not there..."

"How does this look like a rapport..."

Ruan Ling felt a huge sense of humiliation coming to his heart as he listened to the people around him.

A second ago, she proudly told others that Zhou Mengyan would come for her.

The next moment he was beaten in the face.

Feng Zhuang comforted: "It's okay Lingling, maybe people are too busy..."

Ruan Linghong stared at Feng Zhuang, "I blame you, I'm ashamed!"

She shook her mother's hand and walked upstairs.

-

After seven o'clock in the evening, Ruan Yan felt a little hungry after listening to the book in the room.

Fifteen minutes ago, the servant had come to inform her that the dinner was cooked, she took off the earphones, got out of bed, and walked out.

She fumbled for the door, opened it and went out.

The servant could have been notified, but thinking about living in someone else’s house, it’s better not to bother others too much.

It was quiet outside, and Mr. Zhou should not be at home.

Tonight is Ruan Ling’s birthday. According to Ruan’s family, he should be at the banquet at this moment.

Ruan Yan knew him because she often heard Feng Zhuang and Ruan Ling mention the name at home during this period, still with admiration and admiration.

She only said a few words to him today, but she can also feel that a man like him is mature and stable, and the city is quite deep. Although she can't see his appearance, she can detect the kind of superiors from the few conversations. Aura.

Inexplicably, it makes people feel a little jealous.

But... it has nothing to do with her.

The girl no longer thinks too much, holding a frosted wall with her left hand, and gently stepping down the stairs with her foot.