Honeyed Marriage Chapter 2: Check in

Ruan Yan had a dream.

In her dream, she could see flowers and trees, the beauty of the world, and her own smile.

Suddenly her eyes were getting darker and darker, and she fell down. She wanted to struggle, but she fell deeper and deeper.

In the afternoon, the sun was blazing, and Ruan Yan finally woke up from his dream.

Consciousness returned, her vision was dim, and a faint scent of fig tree wafted, and she felt as if she was lying on a soft bed, extremely strange.

She sat up and touched the clothes on her body, which turned out to be a nightdress.

She remembered that before she finally lost consciousness last night, a man walked up to her and called her name.

Then she passed out and was taken here?

Suddenly a horrible conjecture swept through his mind, Ruan Yan panicked and opened the quilt to find his mobile phone.

Seeing this, the maids who came in at the door immediately stepped forward and stopped: "Miss Ruan, you have just returned from the fever, so lie down and rest first."

Ruan Yan panicked even more, "Who are you..."

"Miss Ruan, don't be afraid..."

Suddenly, a low-quality male voice came from the door:

"Woke up?"

The maids nodded and stepped aside.

Ruan Yan heard the sound, and a few seconds later recognized him as the last man he saw last night.

But she had no impression of him... how could he know her name?

Zhou Mengyan looked at her red eyes, like a frightened little rabbit, the next moment he turned on the phone and stepped in.

Ruan Yan felt him walk to his side, squeezed the quilt and moved to the head of the bed to shrink into a corner, "Who are you..."

Thousands of possibilities had just flashed in her mind, and she suddenly put a cold thing in her ear.

"Listen to the phone first."

The man's voice is gentle.

Before she could react, a voice came from the phone: "Hey, Yanyan, is that you?"

It turned out to be Chen Rongyu's voice.

"Hello... Uncle?"

"Yanyan, are you awake? Are you feeling better? Blame me that I happened to be busy last night and didn't look at my phone. Fortunately, Zhou Mengyan received you."

Zhou Mengyan? !

Why is this name so familiar?

"The person who asked you to answer the phone is a friend of your uncle's. As soon as he returned home yesterday, I asked him to take care of you by the way. Now you can live with him at ease."

When she heard "Returning to China", she suddenly remembered--

Isn't this what Ruan Ling plans to marry?

"Yanyan, you don't have to worry about other things. Uncle's eye problems will also find a way. Now you don't want to think about anything. It is not rare for us to go back to Ruan Family..."

The girl listened to a lot of talk on the other side, her heart calmed down, and finally she came to comfort him: "Uncle, don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

Chen Rongyu felt sad and helpless when she heard that she was still so strong and sensible.

Finally, Ruan Yan handed the phone out, and the man took it. I don't know what Chen Rongyu said, but the person next to him responded, "Well, I know."
After the call was hung up, Zhou Mengyan leaned over and picked up the phone on the bedside table, unplugged the charging cable, and put it at the girl's hand, "You passed out with a fever last night, so I brought you back directly."