Honeyed Marriage Chapter 39: sweet

The man's words fell, and Ruan Yan's heart was violent.

He released his hand and looked at the girl's shocked expression. He put one hand on the edge of the cooking table beside her, and half circled in her arms.

Ruan Yan felt him bend his face and approach.

A kiss as light as water fell on the cheek.

"Don't think I don't like you that much."

He has a low voice.

Ruan Yan made a huge wave in her heart.

Zhou Mengyan was silent for a long time, suppressing the emotions in his heart, raised his hand to clasp the top of her hair, rubbed it, and looked at her with reddish eyes: "No more guesses like this in the future, you know? You can never push it away. I."

He was flustered when he heard those words just now, for fear that she would bring up the word divorce next moment, fearing that it would hurt him, and then chose to push him away.

He will really be crazy.

After a long while, Ruan Yan nodded lightly, "Hmm..."

"Are you going to continue teaching me to make biscuits next?"

"it is good."

He released his hand and walked to the cooking table on the other side. Ruan Yan turned to look at him, while talking, the vague figure of the man was printed in her heart little by little.

All day of panic and sadness, at this moment, slowly melting like ice and snow.

She gradually curled her lips.

-

The results of the final report will take a few days. The doctor ordered Zhou Mengyan to let Ruan Yan relax in the past few days. The pressure in her heart should not be so high. You can go out and relax, go to some places with good air and good environment, and treat your eyes. help.

The next day, Zhou Mengyan arranged the affairs of Van Moni and Euler, freeing up all the time for the next week.

In the evening, he came to find Ruan Yan.

"Going out to relax?!" Ruan Yan was surprised when she heard what he said.

"Well, I have arranged the company's affairs, and then I can accompany you well," he sat next to her, "just the two of us, all the way to the southwest, wherever you like, we will stop."

Zhou Mengyan thought about going to a scenic spot alone and flying there. It might not be interesting. It's better to take her on a free walk and see the scenery on the road, the environment will be better.

Although she can't see it, he can describe it.

This week Ruan Yan also took time off from the repertory troupe. Indeed, she felt bored staying at home.

Hearing what he said was serious, Ruan Yan happily agreed: "Okay."

The next day, the two packed all their luggage. When they went out, Ruan Yan discovered that Zhou Mengyan had prepared a super large RV with all the facilities in it, including the kitchen, food, clothing, housing and transportation, so there was no need to find a special one. Hotel.

Zhou Mengyan did not allow any assistants or drivers to accompany him. He drove himself and Ruan Yan brought Coco.

After getting in the car, the man lowered the position of the co-pilot, Ruan Yan could lie on it halfway.

After the car started, Ruan Yan was blowing an oncoming breeze on her face, and feeling the bright sunshine outside the window, she couldn't help but curl her lips. Zhou Mengyan looked at her and said slowly: