Honeyed Marriage Chapter 55: season finale

Feng Zhuang and Ruan Ling saw Ruan Yunshan in a wheelchair, as if seeing a ghost for a while.

A few seconds later, Feng Zhuang reacted, stepped forward excitedly, squatted in front of him and held his hand, crying with joy: "My husband, when did you wake up! You finally woke up..."

Ruan Ling also ran forward and squatted on the other side of his father: "Dad, you finally woke up, why didn't you call me the first time..."

"Husband, I thought I would live alone in the future. Without you, there would be no pillars in the house. Now our family is finally reunited." Feng Zhuang looked at his face, tears of excitement came from the corner of his eyes.

"Yes, Dad, I miss you so much."

Ruan Yunshan looked at them coldly, took out his hand, and said a few seconds later:

"Is there enough acting?"

Feng Zhuang and Ruan Ling raised their heads in amazement, then met him with sullen gazes: "Don't you two just expect me to lie down and never wake up?"

"Husband..."

"Dad, what are you talking about?"

"During the time I didn't wake up, you know what you did."

Ruan Yunshan’s words made the mother and daughter tremble, and sweat came out of their foreheads. The panic and guilty conscience in the eyes could not be concealed instantly, and they did not dare to look up at his eyes.

Feng Zhuang: "Husband, what do you mean by this?"

"What did you do to my daughter?" He asked in a deep voice, "After a car accident last year, Yanyan was blind. What did you do to her?!"

Feng Zhuang felt a little bit in his heart, remembering that when she heard that her husband became a vegetable and Ruan Yan was blind, she was not sad and worried. The first thing she thought was that she could finally drive Ruan Yan out of the house.

When Ruan Yan was still in the hospital, she and Ruan Ling never visited.

They hired a caregiver to take care of him casually.

Later on the first day Ruan Yan returned home, Feng Zhuang said to her: "Ruan Yan, you clean up and prepare to move out."

Ruan Yan was at a loss: "Mom, what do you mean?"

"Don't call me mother, there is no real mother and daughter between us. Your mother is dead. You have lived in our house for more than 20 years. You have delicious and delicious food, just because of your father. Now he Lying on the bed, you don’t have to stay in this family anymore. Is it possible for me to support you?"

...

Feng Zhuang recalled, with a guilty conscience and bowed her head, she heard Ruan Yunshan falling above his head: "As soon as I became a vegetative, you drove my daughter out of the house. Isn't that quick?"

Feng Zhuang's voice trembled, denying: "Husband, you misunderstood. At that time, it was Ruan Yan who was marrying Zhou's family, so we let her live in Zhou's family..."

"You're still lying to me! Do you think I don't know, originally you wanted Meng Yan to marry Lingling!"

"She couldn't see it at the time, so you drove her out. I woke up today. If you find that she has two shortcomings, have you considered the consequences? You just wish I was not mad at you!"

Ruan Yunshan was so angry that his chest rose and fell, Ruan Yan patted him on the back in a panic: "Dad, you are excited first..."

Ruan Yunshan: "Feng Zhuang, you don't like smoking in private, I know, but this child has grown up, where is there to be sorry about you? You are so vicious in your heart? You have worked so hard to raise her for more than 20 years , You married into my house and you worked? Who is raising it?!"