Honeyed Marriage Chapter 6: Spring

Ruan Yan was originally listening to music at home, but suddenly she received a call from Zhou Mengyan, saying he was going to get a certificate.

When I hung up the phone, Ruan Yan was stunned and didn't react, feeling like she was sentenced to death.

Although this analogy is not very lucky...

The man said there was about half an hour to get home, she could prepare first.

Indeed, it is psychological preparation...

Ruan Yan hurriedly changed her clothes, and the servant drew light makeup on her. After everything was busy, the man just returned home to pick her up.

The car quickly reached the Civil Affairs Bureau, and she and Zhou Mengyan walked in. There were very few people in it at the moment, and probably very few people would come to get a certificate like them in the rain.

The process went smoothly. An hour later, when the two came out of the Civil Affairs Bureau, the sky was already raining down.

Back in the car, Ruan Yan rubbed the small red notebook in her hand, feeling a little trance...

How did she become a married girl in a blink of an eye TvT.

She thought it would be some time before, who knew it would be so fast.

After the car started, the man next to her turned his head and saw her with reddish ears and her head facing out of the window.

"Give me the marriage certificate and keep it together," he said.

"Hmm..." She handed out the red book.

The car fell silent again, Ruan Yan lowered her head and was wandering, and suddenly heard Zhou Mengyan speak:

"The wedding is about a month later. During this time, you can cooperate with the wedding team. If you have any ideas, you can talk to them."

Ruan Yan stayed for a while: "We want to have a wedding?"

He asked in a deep voice, "Don't you need to do it?"

"Oh..." She always thought that he would be very low-key about marriage, "Is that month too late?"

"I didn't happen to be that busy during this time."

"Okay." Everything must be arranged according to his time, what she thought of, "Right, Mr. Zhou..."

Zhou Mengyan cut her words suddenly:

"Ruan Yan."

"what?"

"Do you plan to call me that'Mr. Zhou' in front of outsiders in the future?" The man's voice fell on her side.

She was stunned.

It seems to be... now they are in a husband-and-wife relationship at any rate. If your husband is here, you must be surprised by others.

Ruan Yan was tangled and whispered, "But I don't know what to call you..."

There is a special title between husband and wife, "husband" and "wife".

But how could she shout...!

"Just call the name." The man said, breaking her random thoughts.

Zhou Mengyan?

Doesn't it feel good to call by name like this? Especially when the three-character names were read together, it reminded her that when the head teacher was angry when she was a child, she clicked the names of other classmates. It was XX. Although she was two characters, she didn't realize this feeling.