Zhu Xingzhi×Chen Rongyu (13)

Upon hearing this, Zhu Xingzhi smiled: "I didn't want to see it."

"Then come in over and over again?"

"This time I really took things."

He stopped kissing her and rubbed her chin with his fingers, "Oh, what were the previous two times?"

"..." Zhu Xingzhi looked at the slender figure of the man in front of her, and found that he was definitely the type who was thinly dressed and undressed and fleshy. She raised her hand and gently covered his chest with a sly smile. It’s better not to get started."

Chen Rongyu's heart was irritated/hot by her, and he only sealed her **** mouth.

Zhu Xingzhi raised her face, accepting his kiss, feeling gradually melted into the kiss, her cheeks were dyed red in the water vapor.

She was lifted up, and the tiles on her back gradually became warmer due to the temperature of her body.

Warm and lingering.

In the end, she was put down, and the man’s kiss stopped, and it landed on the slender swan neck, with a small flame, spreading, until the two of them changed their breath, he could stop it, and recapture her red Lips, kissing bit by bit.

Zhu Xingzhi breathed in a low voice, hooked his neck, his voice was soft: "The clothes are all wet by you, what should I do..."

"Otherwise, I will just wash it with you."

Chen Rongyu's eyes darkened, and he pressed his forehead, his voice was dumb, "Don't be fooling around."

"What is nonsense, who brought me in first?"

Zhu Xingzhi raised her head and pecked at his chin. The man's forehead was dripping with sweat, and he felt like he was going to be too hot and mad and wished to return to that night.

Zhu Xingzhi could see that he was trying his best to endure, feeling that the teasing was successful, couldn't help but smile, and softly said in his ear: "Stop teasing you, you can take a bath yourself."

The girl changed her mouth suddenly and he looked straight at her.

Zhu Xingzhi explained in a low voice, "I don't have that at home, so let's forget it." If they really can't hold back their emotions, they can't do it without safety measures.

It's better not to torture him like this.

Chen Rongyu's eyes were muddy and gloomy, and he stopped the movements in his hands. The girl saw that he was silent, and pushed him away with a smile, and then walked out. Suddenly, her wrist was held.

She was pulled back into his arms by him again.

The next moment, his extremely hoarse voice sounded in his ears: "Come here."

The consequences she provoke can only be borne by her.

...

A piece of orange light sprinkled on the head, gleaming in the water vapor, and then fell on the girl's beautiful skin.

The man's breathing and guidance fell to her ears, as if pulling the nerves in the brain, with the heartbeat gradually getting up, and the body also lost strength.

The sound in the ear seemed to disappear gradually.

There was a blur in front of her eyes, and she felt that even the air had become thinner, and only the man's face appeared in her vision.

Until the strong kiss fell in.

She felt his loss of control, and for a while, she felt like stepping into the cloud.