Extra 9

Zhou Mo was still very young, and he really couldn't tell whether it was a boy or a girl from his appearance, and there seemed to be no sense of contradiction in wearing a skirt.

It would be a waste to put these skirts there anyway, it is better to let him wear them through.

Zhou Mengyan thought so.

Holding the skirt, he walked to the bed, hugged the dull and cute little guy over his lap.

He was about to take off Zhou Mo's clothes. The little guy's hands were awkwardly moving, holding the little rabbit, shaking it up and down, Zhou Mengyan's face was slightly cold, and he took away his toys: "Cooperate."

Zhou Mo glanced at the corner of his mouth, his eyes were red, Zhou Mengyan quickly took the rabbit to him.

"Don't cry," he softened his voice unnaturally, "Be careful."

Zhou Mo completely regarded him as non-existent, and continued to play with the rabbit, babbling.

In the end, Zhou Mengyan finally changed him into a dress, a pink dress with a pink rabbit, which also had a girlish flavor.

The little guy was sitting on the bed, holding the rabbit's ears with his little hands, and making small milk sounds.

Zhou Mengyan looked at him quietly for a while, his brows stretched.

Kind of cute.

Zhou Mengyan took a photo, and then took out several sets of skirts, put them on one by one, and finally sent them to Ruan Yan: [Did you be as cute as when you were a kid? 】

A minute later, Ruan Yan came back with a message: [? ? ? ? ? 】

[That's my son! ! ! male! 】

Ruan Yan was crying angrily by the devil.

Zhou Mengyan: [He wears this way, there is no difference between men and women. 】

Ruan Yan: "..."

This man is to satisfy his daughter's control complex!

Ruan Yan complained: [You use my son as a tool man, it's too much]

[Although one said one is so cute. 】

Zhou Mengyan: [The last sentence is the point? 】

Ruan Yan snorted in her heart.

Zhou Mengyan put down the phone and finally pulled the little guy over. Seeing him having a good time, the man chuckled lightly, "It seems that you are also enjoying your clothes."

-

After the skirt incident, Ruan Yan and Zhou Mengyan sometimes get bad thoughts and deliberately dress Zhou Mo as a little girl and have fun.

Gradually, Zhou Mo began to call "Mom and Dad" and say simple things. Children are the most fun at this time.

Sometimes, Ruan Yan would go to Van Moni to find Zhou Mengyan with her son. Many employees saw Xiao Zhou Mo and liked him very much.

Ruan Yan was asked to be the spokesperson for Van Muni bags, and one night there was a winter high-end show, she was invited to attend.

Originally, she planned to keep her son at home, but the little guy kept crying before going out, insisting on sticking to her, and finally had to take him with her.

At the Gaodingxiu scene, Zhou Mengyan was also on his way from the company. In order to avoid interviews, Ruan Yan was taken by the staff to the back door.

At this time, Ruan Yan hugged Zhou Mo and went to the bathroom first. After coming out, she walked along the quieter aisle. When passing by a sheltered rest room, she just heard something coming from inside. The laughter of a woman: