Honeyed Marriage Chapter 18: Possess

Ruan Wucheng, Feng Zhuang and others saw her and they were stunned.

Ruan Yan? Why is she here? ! !

Ryan Yan smiled at the people in meeting room faintly, "I am Ruan Yunshan's eldest daughter and one of Euler's shareholders. My vote has not yet been cast, so the result is not settled."

Feng Zhuang stood up and pointed at her angrily: "Are you a shareholder?! Just kidding, when do you have shares in Euler!"

Ruan Yan took out the documents in the document bag and handed it out. The notary took it and saw that it was an equity transfer letter. Ruan Yan held 8% of Euler’s shares.

Ruan Wucheng couldn't believe it when he saw it, "How is it possible, where did you get this share?!"

"Of course it was given to me by my father. The five shareholders who were going to be present today have already transferred all their shares to me yesterday. They are at the door. If you need proof, you can invite them in."

Ruan Wucheng: "..."

After some notarization, the third party confirmed that the equity transfer letter was valid.

Both Ruan Wucheng and Feng Zhuang were caught off guard. It was unexpected that Ruan Yunshan, a vegetative man lying on the bed, had prepared such a hand before the car accident! 8% of the shares are in Ruan Yan's hands. What does this mean...

Ruan Wucheng panicked completely, looked at Ruan Yan, and instantly changed his tone, very sincere:

"Yanyan, you have to use your voting rights this time carefully. We are a family and we are naturally committed to the company. For the company's good, you can't turn your elbows out."

Zhou Mengyan, who was on the side, squeezed his eyes and laughed.

Ruan Wucheng glared at him: "Zhou Mengyan just wanted to annex Euler. His purpose is obvious. His reform is definitely a dead end! Smoke, you can't be sensible at this time!"

Ruan Yan: "Uncle, I naturally choose what I think is most helpful to the company at the moment. I would rather watch Euler grow vigorously than let it be destroyed in the hands of people who can't manage it at all. And- "

She suddenly smiled: "I was kicked out of Ruan's house a long time ago. Why do I become a family in your mouth now?"

The crowd was in an uproar.

Ruan Wucheng could not speak.

If he knew that Ruan Yan had utility value, how could he follow Feng Zhuang and drive her out of the house!

"I can vote now?" Ruan Yan asked.

The staff handed Ruan Yan a vote, and then under the guidance, she walked to the ballot box.

She stood in front of the box supporting by Zhou Mengyan, silent for three seconds, and then put the ticket in.

She remembered what the man said to her in the study that night--

I will make Euler better and better.

She chose to believe in Zhou Mengyan, on the one hand because of the requirements set out in the original prenuptial agreement, on the other hand, she believed in the guidance of her father in the dark.

Euler does need to replace fresh blood in order to rise again. Perhaps representing the Ruan family, she has some losses, but in the long run, she feels that Zhou Mengyan has the strength to make Euler better.

The notary came to power again. He announced that the shares supporting Ruan Wucheng accounted for 36.6% and the shares supporting Zhou Mengyan accounted for 37.2%.