Zhu Xingzhi×Chen Rongyu (17)

After a four-year absence, on the first night when the two truly fell in love, Zhu Xingzhi was "stamped" by him again.

Private seal, exclusive collection.

The familiar and unfamiliar feeling rushed to her heart again, taking away all thoughts, Zhu Xingzhi felt the light blurry.

There was a thin layer of sweat on the man's forehead, but he endured no extra action, and kissed her nose gently:

"Does it hurt?"

A few seconds later, her eyes regained the sparkling light, and she shook her head:

"It doesn't hurt..."

"Ok?"

However, Chen Rongyu couldn't understand what she meant. She moved, and the man held her tightly. Her breathing became chaotic, and her eyes suddenly burned.

A few seconds later, she raised her head and bit his chin, smiled sweetly, and said in a delicate voice: "I ate it all."

Zhu Xingzhi is a fairy, four years ago.

Four years later, the same is true.

The man's eyes were reddened by the excitement of her, and he grabbed the back of her head and bit her red lips.

Zhu Xingzhi’s voice was quickly mashed and turned into a soft whisper. Her hands were still cut behind her, and she was held in his arms, like a wandering boat, swaying in his imprisoned arms. .

In the room, the sounds overlapped and lit up a spring/interest in the silent night.

Who would have thought that there would be such a decisive separation at noon.

But now, it's melting together like this forgetting the reason.

Great compassion and great joy, as the place where you sit, ups and downs like a dream.

After a while, Zhu Xingzhi softly begged him to loosen his tie, and Chen Rongyu couldn't help but smile, "Enough?"

"I want to hold you..."

With both hands free, she climbed on his shoulders and embraced him, and then she was laid down on her back, the man's **** handsome face was in the center of the field of vision.

Chen Rongyu stared at her, his eyes were like light, and a few words hoarse in his throat:

"At the time I went abroad and I never imagined that I would see you again."

At that time, they all thought that they would never see each other again in this life, but they didn't expect that after many years, the other party would become the one who enthusiastically and simply loved.

Zhu Xingzhi's eyes were slightly wet, "I won't be separated anymore, right?"

"Ok."

Sweat drops dripping off, like a sauna, so he turned on the air conditioner in advance. After a while, he released her, threw the things in the trash can, then grabbed her back and put it in his arms, and took a new piece from the box to her.

Zhu Xingzhi pursed his lower lip, "Today is a safe period, otherwise..."

He tilted his head, kissed her swan neck and lingered, his voice hoarse: "No, what should I do if there is an accident." He didn't dare to just covet his own happiness and let the girl take such a risk.

She obediently took the picture, and the man immediately turned her over, Zhu Xingzhi raised the corner of her lips and hooked his neck, her voice intermittently, "Chen Rongyu, do you know..."