Meet Greet n Heartbeat💓 - Shot 2

Comenzar desde el principio

While Daadi made me sit next to Mahir and gifted us both some antique expensive jewellery.. Mahir's shoulder brushed against mine. He looked at me and passed a smile...I wanted to break his teeth.

Soon we all had our lunch and post lunch the entire family decided to go for a drive to Hussain Sagar Lake and on the way have some pan.

We all fit in the Khan's 7 seater SUV and I'm pushed to take the passenger seat next to him while he drives...
He was playing slow romantic numbers and smiling looking at me. I was pissed.
Soon we reached the lake. As usual it looks great in evenings....
The Buddha statue somehow gives you a calm soothing feeling whenever you look at it...
I was standing at the walkway holding the huge silver reeling while still looking into the deep blue water.

Our entire family moves elsewhere giving us privacy.
Taking advantage of situation I yelled at him once and for all..
'Are you crazy?? Why didn't you deny?? I told you right? I want you to say NO!'

To which he looked deep into my eyes and asked...
'And why didn't you tell Hammad ditched you?'

I was dumbfound!!!
'Ummm he...ummm.he..how did you..I mean..it could be me.. how did' I wasn't getting the right words to complete the statement..

To which he held me by my shoulders and looked deep into mu eyes saying.

'The girl who never attempted to look beyond one man from 8th std...never noticed how many men longed for her...never cared how many tiny hearts she broke...just for one man.. won't I know who's the cause of this breakup? Hammad has a ego of the size of a hill!! Always!!! And you loved him way too much to break-up with him.' he could read me like a book! Crystal clear!..

His brown eyes looked magical when met mine on this dusky evening...

I looked elsewhere and asked...
'So it's a sympathy game is it? Little Zoya's heart broke... come lets be a hero in front of everyone!!! Let's turn the knight in shining armour to Zoya??? Huhh?? I don't need any!'

To which still holding my shoulder tighter he took a step ahead closing the distance between us...I was shocked at our proximity. We were so close that I could feel him breathe. His breathe was fanning my forehead.

I gulped my saliva nervously while I was trying to take a step back he pulled me tighter by pressing my forearms lightly and pulled me more into him. My breath hitched.
'Im not being a hero! There is no sympathy. I'm willing to marry you... because I like you!!! '
To that my eyes popped out 😳
He continued...
'That too not from now... ever since our school days...by the way I was also one amongst those guys who had a thing for you always.. Ofcourse it faded away as time passed but you still make my heart skip a beat Zoya.. I would be lucky if I could get to be your husband sweetheart!'

And the last line literally raised my Heartbeat like crazy. I swallowed a lump in my throat.

Soon our families came back and soon Abbu said that they have organized a lunch in honour of Khan's this Wednesday as its also a government holiday and they have invited both our families for grand lunch to make the official announcement of Nikaah to our families.

While I saw his face had a smile I was still shocked on what happened few minutes ago! He literally proposed to me and my hands were still cold nervously.

Suddenly his dad said...
'Ok you both...I need a very good picture of my son and my daughter in law...come on squeeze in ...this one's going to all Mahir's cousins in Abu Dhabi...'

Saying he asked us to stand for a picture while his parents and my parents looked very excited and happy while Daadi was looking at us with so much love.

Suddenly his dad said... 'You both... don't stand like you got punishment in school...
Darlings give me a good couple pose...Come on Mahir Zoya...'
My eyes were to come out...his dad was literally a cool dude type. Infact his family itself was very modern. His mom was also very friendly.

While in between all this I felt a hand encircled around me and pulling me into a side hug...
I shot my head in his direction and our eyes met and he squeezed us a bit more while his dad shouted...
'Cheeeeeeese'
And he grinned ear to ear and my heart skipped a beat looking at his dimple. Without my knowledge my face reflected the same expression... We both were smiling into each other'

While his dad said 'Perfect!!!'

We both drowned into each other's eyes while our families were teasing us both...slowly they left asking us both to come to the car... I took a step ahead but his hand was still on my shoulder and next he pulled me closer to him...
My breath hitched.

I looked at his face that had deep expressions...
'I need to capture this moment Zoya!' he whispered...
I swallowed saliva at his soft voice...
'What is he upto??😳' my heart was beating real hard!!!

While he pulled his camera and pulled me closer and clicked a selfie...
He was too close to my face our heads touched sideways...

Next second he turned his face and softly whispered...
'Its the best feeling on earth when Allah blesses you with the girl whom you always had a crush since childhood... And even better when with every passing second you realize it's beyond just a childhood crush... You have my delicate heart sweetheart... Take care of it please' saying he left a small kiss on my hairs and walked away ...

While my eyes were almost popped out 😳

Did he like confess he feels for me????

What the hell....he is giving me shock after shock !!!

I saw him walk away in dark while I called him...
'Mahir wait.....'

He turned around...

'I don't know what feelings you have... but I don't believe in love anymore... I have a broken heart and a lot of discomfort in that broken heart! I may never be able to love you ever!!! I just...Just want you to know...I am out of love.... I'm incapable to reciprocate your feelings... and this maybe forever!!!'

To which he smiled saying...
'Zoya life is way too long... Cue... even I had a broken heart...but that broken heart is now mended by the same woman who shattered it... And now it's at her feet.. and reciprocating feelings...

Mahir Ali Khan is extremely romantic Miss Zoya Farooqui... I'm going to rob that little heart of yours and make you my bride... And when it comes to love...
Don't worry if you are out of love...
After all now we are partners...
Im here to complete us!!!
If you are out of love no issues... I'm filled with it to my heart's content and will now fill your life with my love..
My love is enough for us both Zoya!!!
Yup...
.
.
.
I love you Zoya!!!'

While I had so much to argue but at his confession words died in my mouth!

'I will make you fall for me... Wait for it' saying he smiled and started walking towards the car while I stood there dumbfound... awestruck
😳

Shocked!!! My heart started beating drums!!! Loudly!!!