Chapter 42: The Gulag

Start from the beginning

"Drop'em." Price ordered dropping more enemies on the roof. Alex spotted an man wielding an RPG and was about to fire when he instead fired at the launcher which caused it explode and the shrapnel to kill the man holding it.

"Noice." Ghost said dropping down several more.

"Not a problem." Alex replied.

The helicopter shifted again and Bravo 6 was about to engage when out of nowhere an F-18 swoop by and took down the last for them, but this also caused their helicopter to lose control for a short while.

"Hang on!" Their pilot said restabilizing the helicopter.

"Shepherd, get those fighters to cease fire immediately!" Price shouted to his earpiece

"Shepherd, get those fighters to cease fire immediately!" Price shouted to his earpiece. "That was too close!"

"I'll try to buy much time. One man in the Gulag doesn't mean much for the Navy at this point." Shepherd replied which made the 141 a bit mad.

"Bloody yanks... I thought we were the good guy's." Thatcher said to their earpiece.

"Cut the chatter. Stay frosty." Price silenced them as the little bird landed alongside the rest of the 141. "Go! Go! Go!" Price said running with the other's to enter the Gulag.

Before the 141 could enter several bullets fly above their heads

Before the 141 could enter several bullets fly above their heads. They look up to see dozens of Russian soldier's firing at them from above. The Task Force returned fire, but they couldn't get a clear shot as the enemy above have much better vantage point and cover.

"Two-One, lasing target on the 2nd floor." Blackbeard ordered.

"Roger coming down for a gun run." The pilot's said.

The little bird helicopter descended and fired its Minigun and missiles at the enemies above. Once cleared the helicopter failed back while the team advanced forward. "Let's move!" Price said moving forward. The 141 soon found the entrance and came to a stop. "Check your corners. Montagne, Blitz, you first." Price motioned forward as the Operator's took position. "On my mark. Go!" The team entered the building with the shield men in front. "Check those corners."