Chapter 24: Merry Christmas

Location: Unknown
Time: 0700 Hours
Date: 03/28/2013

In the shadows, a man has been captured escaping, but unfortunately he was caught by two armed men and brought him to the empty parking garage somewhere in Russia. The man tried to pry off the soldiers, but it didn't work as they simply overpower him.

"I know what you have done Yuri." A voice called out making the man stop and looked to find the source of the voice.

It was a middle aged man dressed in a black business suit with a black body armor. "I know what you have told them." He said taking a step closer to the man known as Yuri. "My friend. My ally. My betrayer."

He stopped right in front of him. "What happens here today, will change the world forever. Nothing can stop this. Not S.A.T.O. not the Americans, not even you."

BANG

The man gasped in pain as he looked down to see blood coming out of his abdomen. He fell down as he was starting to lose consciousness. "Leave him. Gear up. We attack tomorrow."

Location: M510 Mammoth(Helipad)
Time: 1200 Hours
Date: 12/25/2558

Five days now everyone is ready for Transport to get to the cabin. Standing at the helipad of the M510 Mammoth were the Spartans, S.C.A.R. and Sentinel Team with their families waiting for a pickup from the raven dropship. All of them are planning to take their Christmas vacation on a cabin that was built by them to rest up until New Year.

Noble One came down the stairs to see the rest of 141 all relaxing in mess hall. Carter nodded as he looked at the rest of the unit before going over to Cpt.Kai of the ODSTs 5th Battalion.

"You sure you're gonna be okay here Captain?" Carter asked the Chinese-Russian descent.

"Don't worry Commander we'll be fine here." As he says that an explosion can be seen from the other side of the room.

"You two are dead." The group then turned to Castle seating back up wiping off the cream in his face. "YOU HEAR ME! DEAD!" He shouted running after them."Run!" Jàger said as both German Operators took off leaving the group to clean up the table, but some of them were gonna pay them back next time.

"Yeah." Cpt.Kai sighed. "Got some babysitting to do with these guys."

"Just make sure to keep the damage to minimum." Carter joked before he received a call from Emma.

"Carter, the raven is now leaving."

"On my way." Carter replied. "Stay safe in here." The ODST Captain nodded as Carter took his leave and went upstairs to the helipad.

Reaching the helipad, everyone is now buckled in and ready for takeoff. Carter gave the thumbs up to Nick as the S.C.A.R. pilot nodded and gave a thumbs up to John who is in the other Raven as the dropship ignited and took off.

Location: Unknown
Time: 1300 Hours
Date: 12/25/2558

After an hour of flying inside the raven dropship, the people inside were busy talking and laughing mainly because of the Father's making jokes that makes them all laugh making the trip very fun not quiet and awkward.