Chapter 29: Preparing for Battle (Short Story)

2 days later

"At 6:42 Western Time, chemical attacks has been triggered across Europe."

"I repeat: downing street is within the contamination radius over!"

"It's been called the worst terror even in the history of....."

"This is GIGN HQ. My Men are dead or dying....cough....cough....I've been exposed."

"This is Ramstein, we're under attack."

"Roger, we've heard about the gas attack and are sending decon units to your way."

"Not the gas. We're under attack by Russian ground forces."

"Say again Ramstein. What Russian Forces?"

"THE ENTIRE RUSSIAN ARMY. REQUEST IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE."

"Eye witnesses reporting are now reporting Russian tanks rolling into Champs Elleysees."

"New's report from Ginza, Japan confirms that S.A.T.O. are now mobilizing their troops to protect Japan at all cost. This is a brief statement by Admiral Lasky."

"At 1500 eastern time, over 20 cities all across Europe have been hit by the chemical gas. I, Thomas Lasky of the Solar Alliance have declared this a state-of-emergency. I will deploy my troops all across the borders of Japan and the Americans to protect this country at all cost."

"Well, Gentlemen."

The news volume turned on and the commanding officers inside the building look to entrace to reveal General Shepherd in his usual Army uniform. "Look what the cat dragged into." He said motioning on the news about Lasky.

"Shepherd." An army Commander said. "I expect you to have a solution on this. Washington is already asking you on the next set of engagement were going to play in."

"I already have a solution, Commander." He replied calmly lighting his cigar.

"And that would be what?"

Exhaling the smoke the General replied. "The 141." He said inhaling before exhaling. "They maybe part of S.A.T.Os elites, but their still our troopers"

"You want them in this war?" Overlord asked.

"At this point in time, their already involved, but with their technology and power we could end this war quickly."

The other commanding officers nodded at the General's offers and took it. "Call Noble One, we've got business to attend."

A/N: Good Morning/Afternoon,

Okay, today I'm feeling a lot better now my stress and anxiety is now gone and I'm more relax and happy. Sorry for the short chapter, but the next one will be lomg and I'll try to post it on either Monday or Tuesday. See ya later and stay safe.