Chapter 41: Site F

Location: Unknown Location
Time: 1100 Hours
Date: 04/20/2013

While the O.D.S.T. and several S.A.T.O. Marines are back in North America securing the west and east coast of the United States, the rest of the 141 are with the Team prepping for an assault on the gulag. If they're intel is correct there's a person inside of the Gulag that was locked there for over 3 years. He was considered one of the most deadliest spy and assassin in the entire U.S. so the team prepped and rescued him.

Up above the sky is the paladin and getting ready for a drop were Sentinel Team preparing for a HALO jump while also being briefed by Roland.

"Sentinel's, good to see you all ready." Roland greeted as the Sentinel is now loading their gears and weapons. "Sentinels, listen up. We've received word from General Shepherd that this is a combined military operation from the U.S. Navy and the Task Force 141. You're mission is to infiltrate the underground bunkers on these 5 different locations." Roland said pin pointing 4 different locations. "There you will download these 4 USB drives that will disable all anti-aircraft guns around the building. Get there and download it. Gideon, you're on Site A. Cormack, you're Site B. Derek, Site C. Mitchell, Site D. And finally, Knox, Site F ." Roland said disappearing from the holo table.

The 5 men team finally put on their reinforced balaclava mask and grabbed their tri-focal goggles and placed it on their head.

The team each grabbed a parachute and got ready. "Here we go." Derek muttered getting ready. The paladin cargo bay doors open revealing nothing but the blue sky.

"Ready?" Cormack asked in front as his team all gave a thumbs up. "And 3.. 2.. 1.. Go! Go! Go!" They all jumped together as a group and kept a tight formation as they fell falling down. As they keep descending lower and lower land started to appear now showing the Gulag and the snowy mountains and terrain of the land.

Cormack checked his altimeter and seeing it was now near 800ft he crossed his hands together signaling the other's to separate and opened their parachute

Each of the team separated and opened their chute they split up descending lower and lower until they hit the ground.

"Gideon here moving now." Gideon reported taking off his jacket.

"Mitchell here all ready." Mitchell reported cutting his chute and landing on the ground.

"Know here moving to Site F." Knox reported cutting open a fence.

"Derek here moving now." Derek reported moving near the bunker.

"Good. Good luck out there, Cormack out."

Knox finally cut the last piece of the fence as he opened it and entered inside. He kept a crouched position as he spotted three snipers he kept moving forward and stopped as a sniper looked at his direction. He kept moving using the railings as cover.

He climbed over it and went to a nearby fuse box for cover as the snipers above him changed position. Taking this chance he got out and immediately went inside the fence. He went to the back of the building and climbed up the roof avoiding the snipers posted on top. He opened an air vent and jumped down with little no noise thanks to his stealth nanofiber boots. He used his tri-focal goggles and spotted three guards inside all talking to each other.

He went around them quietly using the shadows for cover as he plugged in the first USB drive and disabled the bunkers ventilation system. An armored soldier pass by him, he keeps his head down and let him pass. The guards all stood still waiting and as one of the guards moves out of the way Knox took the chance and exited the room and climbed back up on the roof.

 The guards all stood still waiting and as one of the guards moves out of the way Knox took the chance and exited the room and climbed back up on the roof

"Amateurs." Knox commented evading the entire security team outside by just moving from the side and using the shadows as cover and finally made it to the ventilation.

He made it inside and rappelled down he stopped midway and entered another ventilation. He dropped down, flipping down his goggles he spotted several enemies all scattered around the entire building.

Knox used the underground tunnels as he made it to the bottom and made his way through the entire guards without any detection. And just as he was about to exit and enter another part of the bunker a door opened revealing a guard. Knox instinct took over and jumped from the ceiling using both he's hands to hold on. He allowed the guard to pass by as the guard is now gone before dropping from above and exited. He finally plugged in the three USB drives on the computers and started hacking their system.

'Data connection. Check.' Knox thought accessing it' system. 'They really need to upgrade their system.' He finally got inside and have accessed it's system. He disabled the AA guns and gave a signal on his OPSAT.

Location: Paladin HQ
Time: 1230 Hours
Date: 04/20/2013

Lasky is at the paladin HQ looking at the SMI map and as he finally spotted all 5 locations tagged and marked he finally gave the order to Shepherd

Lasky is at the paladin HQ looking at the SMI map and as he finally spotted all 5 locations tagged and marked he finally gave the order to Shepherd. "Shepherd, you're clear for phase 2."