Chapter 30: Welcome To My World

Location: Okinawa, Japan
Time: 0900 Hours
Date: 04/07/2013

3 days after the attack on London, the entire world just turned a complete 180. After the assassinations of N.A.T.O. leaders and B.R.I.C.S. Makarov launched a devastating chemical attack all over Europe and some parts of Asia. This gave the man the chance to launch an invasion force that took over most of the European countries such as France, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Denmark etc...

But Europe wasn't the only country that was invaded. Countries from Asia such as China, North Korea, and other parts of North Asia received a surprise attack that immediately broked through their defenses. In response to this attack, the United States launched a counter-attack against the Russians and send their forces to Europe. For Lasky, he called it a state of emergency and ordered several of his forces to assist their allies on defending Japan and ending this war.

In modern day Japan was a small island called Okinawa. It's known for its tropical climate, broad beaches and coral reefs, as well as World War II sites. On the largest island (also named Okinawa) is Okinawa Prefectural Peace Memorial Museum, commemorating a massive 1945 Allied invasion, and Churaumi Aquarium, home to whale sharks and manta rays.

On the island several C-17 Globemaster-III touched down on the runway. The ramp opened revealing many U.S. Rangers from the 75th Regiment alongside 1st Force Recon of the U.S.M.C. Getting out of the aircraft the U.S. personnel went to their respective barracks and drop their items and rest for the night. Some of them were whispering and muttering that in a few minutes S.A.T.O. forces will be touching down on Okinawa and establish a base of operations were they can protect Japan and it's neighbouring allies.

 forces will be touching down on Okinawa and establish a base of operations were they can protect Japan and it's neighbouring allies

Sgt.Paul Jackson exited his barracks and spotted several of his squad walking with food trays. "Hey guy's!" He shouted getting their attention. "You heard about the news?"

"Yeah." Cpl.Maroon confirmed, nodding his head. "Heard that some of the space folks are going to be landing here."

"Who are they sending?" Jackson asked.

"Some group of their Special Forces called the O.D.S.Ts." Pvt.Maria confirmed as they she and her squad sat down on a table. "From what the news have documented, it was said that their basically like SEALs but more hardcore and elite."

"Shhh." Jackson shushed her. "Don't want to say that out loud. Not since several DEVGRU guys are here as well." He pointed to the soldiers on the other side of the table. The soldiers their were U.S. DEVGRU Operators it is noticeable thanks to their trident tattoos on their necks.

Maria chuckled at Jackson's comments. "Truth to be told. Don't want any of those guys to wound their pride."

As they continued their conversation a low sound of a jet afterburner can be heard far away. "That doesn't sound like a fighter jet." Jackson said as many of the troops in the cafeteria went out to find the source of the sound.