Chapter 8: The Hakone Mountain Night Battle

Location: Japan 21st-Century
Time: 0700 Hours

The Future Soldiers were the first to wake up in the long night sleep in Japan. John stayed inside the house and moved from the 2nd floor he saw Itami squads, and the Falmart Natives sleeping.

Kashima went to the kitchen of the house and grabbed a drink of water. He seat's down on the table's chair and watched a video of his wife Salter and their children back on their earth. While they maybe married they can't let that life interfered with their job in the military.

Jerome is seating on the table beside Kashima. He is watching the news from Japan the videos of S.A.T.Os arrival and their history.

Carter and Mitchell were at the living room of the house getting a interdimensional connection from the gate to contact their families back home. They waited a few moments before the video screen of the hologram revealed a blonde haired women and in her arms is a 2 year-old baby girl with black hair. Beside the blonde women is a purple haired women and in her arms is 2 year-old baby boy with brown hair.

"Well took you long enough?" The blonde hair women said.

"Sorry, Emma been busy about protection detail to this new world we've discovered." Carter replied.

"How are things back home Betsy?" Mitchell asked his wife.

"Things are well; Beast is still teaching, Tony just being the playboy billionaire he is, the Institute is still doing well, Derek and Natasha taking care of their son you name it. What about..." She was cut off when her son started to crawl up on the screen. "Sam, please get down from there." Betsy said smiling at her son's behavior.

Emma's daughter also started to move up the screen watching her father. "Pheobe you too." Emma said laughing as her daughter giggled her mother carried her back on her lap.

Carter and Mitchell both smiled at their children's behaviour. Meeting Emma and Betsy was the best decision they have ever made, they started out as what any other couples would do building up their relationships, enjoying each other's company, and finally getting married and starting a family of their own.

"Aww, Sam get down on the table." Mitchell said to his son smiling before Sam giggled at his Father's voice.

"Pheobe, it would be best to listen to your mother. She can be a bit hot-headed." Carter joked as Emma faked a gasp that looked insulted as her daughter giggled.

"Oh, no, no, no, no." Emma said as she bounced her daughter playfully. "I am not hot-headed Carter." She said and Betsy beside her started tickling her son as he is trying to climb back up the table.

"Oh, no you don't." Betsy said bringing back Sam in her lap. "You are not going back up there silly boy." She said kissing her son's cheeks as Sam giggled.

"Mama." Sam pouted looking at her in the eye. Betsy sighed before putting her son at the table to look closer to his father as he let out a cute smile of victory.

Pheobe looked to have the same idea and looked at her mother. "Mama." She said cutely looking at Emma in the eye. Emma tried her best not to fall for her daughter's trick but eventually gave up.

"Alright." She said placing Pheobe on the table where the hologram is located. Pheobe smiled in victory as she touched father's face in the hologram.

Both kids looked at the hologram screen of their father seating on the couch. "Papa." They said together with loving eyes.

Carter and Mitchell smiled warmly at their kids. It's almost 6 months since they left home to do their job and they can tell their kids miss them so much. Emma and Betsy have the same feeling they miss their husbands just as their kids miss them.