Chapter 9: Hotel Fight

Location: Hotel Sankai
Time: 2000 Hours

Everyone finally made it to the hotel safe and sound. The hotel itself is a hotspring were theirs a warm swimming pool for all of them to relax. The group walked along and Itami payed for the hotel to stay for duration of the night.

They enter the designated room they were in and laid down their bags. All of them have separate rooms the Future Soldiers booked their room near the back while Itami is book near the entrace.

Just as they were organizing their belongings Itami and Tomita entered their room. "So, you guys wanna go to the hotsprings?" Itami asked as he and Tomita were dressed in robes.

Chief shook his head. "No, will just stay around here."

"Alright, suit yourself." Itami said as he and Tomita exited their room.

Kashima set-up a small recon drone and tossed it in the sky using it as their UAV to monitof the ground for any signs of hostiles. Chief and Jerome in the other hand had hacked one of the security cameras around the hotel and spotted 3 Japanese Rangers.

"Their probably here to safeguard us." Jerome said beside John.

John nodded in agreement before turning to Kashima. "Kash, switch the drone to autopilot alert us if there any disturbance." He ordered Kashima.

"Copy Chief." Kashima responded putting the recon drone on autopilot letting it patrol the area that spans more than 500m.

It was 9:00 p.m it was perfect time to probably video call Emma and Betsy at this time now. They went to the living quarters and sat down pulling out a hologram projector and waited for the other end to receive the call.

The others decided to eat as they took out a spare food from the mall and eat. After a few minutes of waiting the video call finally received a call and it shows Emma and Betsy both are carrying their children.

"Hey, Betsy."

"Hey, Emma."

The two soldiers greeted their respective wife's. Just as Emma and Betsy were about to respond their children automatically started moving away from their laps and move towards the hologram to better look at their Father.

"Oh, no Sam get over here." Betsy said laughing pulling her son back to her lap as little Sam giggled as he was now being tickled on his sides.

"Pheobe, don't do it." Emma said faking an angry voice her daughter whimpered a little before giggling as Emma started kissing her cheeks.

Carter and Mitchell already laughed at their wife's telling their kids to behave. "Any changes?" Mitchell asked.

"Nope, nothing new." Betsy said pulling Sam as the baby giggled playfully. "Your son really miss you." She said smiling.

"Your daughter as well Carter." Emma said laughing as her daughter tries to move up on the hologram.

"Well, what can I say she has her Father's traits." Carter replied smiling at his daughter.

"I agree with him." Mitchell said. "He's to much like his Dad."

"Maybe this would help." Emma said tapping a few command codes on the hologram before it shuts off. A second later the hologram appeared but this time it is now 3D and it shows Emma and Betsy with Sam and Pheobe.

Emma and Betsy rose from the couch and moved on the other side where their close to their husband's. They tried to snuggle but all it did was phase through them.

"Papa." Mitchell and Carter both turned to their children held in their mother's arm. They were about to respond when the holographic computer on Kashima's table beeped.