On another ship is USS New York an amphibious transport ship. Aboard the ship were the assembled Task Force 141 going to retrieve the prisoner codename Zero. Bravo 6 took a seat on the Ah-6 Little Bird  helicopter while the other's went to their respective teams and ride a helicopter.

"We're up 4! We're up!" Price gave the pilots the green light as the helicopter hovers off the ground and as it's high enough starts to gain speed and head straight to the Gulag.

"Where's the Spartan's?" Alex asked putting on his helmet.

"They've got called back from their ship." Ghost replied loading his ACR. "Something about a situation on a nearby town."

The little bird helicopter now gained speed flying just 300ft above the water and underneath the chopper's are 4 Super Hornets.

"All teams, this is Lasky. You're mission is to retrieve Prisoner Zero inside the Gulag and get the hell out of there. Intel from the Sentinel's is that they're already transporting the prisoners on the lower levels of the building." Lasky reported which the 141 nodded and readied their weapons.

"Knights 1-1, this is Cormack from Sentinel. All defense towers are down you are clear to execute." Cormack said through the comms.

"Acknowledge." A Hornet pilot responded. Once close to their designated targets the Hornets waited to open fire. "Knights, we are now green." The pilot said activating his sidewinder. "Knight 1, Fox 3." The first Hornet fired.

"Knight 3, Fox 3."

"Knight 2, Fox 3"

"Knight 4, Fox 3."

The sidewinder missiles travels faster than both the jets and helicopters and hits the defense towers of the Gulag. This now gave the opening as the Hornets turned around leaving the Task Force do their work. The choppers flies faster passing the now destroyed SAM Launchers and finally spotted the Gulag.

 The choppers flies faster passing the now destroyed SAM Launchers and finally spotted the Gulag

An attack helicopter pass by the Little Birds and called in. "This is Majestic engaging targets." The pilot said shooting the Outpost tower with its Minigun and missiles.

"This is Price all sniper's prepare to engage on my mark." Price ordered getting ready. The Little Bird helicopter ascends higher and once stabilized Price gave the order.

"All teams open fire." Price ordered as he and Ghost dropped two guy's with RPG before shifting their fire at several men prepping a launcher. Ghost and Price quickly spotted this and immediately dropped the men prepping the launcher. "Pilot's, shift, shift." Price ordered as the helicopter shifted right.