Five- "You'll Burn With Me"

Start from the beginning

"What was taking you so long?" he grumbled walking past me and into the house.

"Oh, Hey. I'm fine and you?" I feign and he rolled his eyes before looking down at me.

"You look good" he commented shyly before pushing his hands in his pocket then looking elsewhere.

I smiled before doing a little pose and saying "Well, thank you". He laughed at my antics.

"What about me?" Madi asked as she posed on the stairs as if she was in vogue magazine. Oscar looked over at her, his eyes nearly falling out of his head when he saw her.

"Wha-where?" he tried to asked and I ran over to her and started posing with her. We did a few Charlie's Angel poses before Oscar finally shook himself out of his stupor. He laughed coming in between us and raising his hand in the air like the middle Angel and Madi and I went down on our knees.

"Justus!" I screamed, hearing the heavy footsteps pounding down the stairs.

"What happened?" he asked looking over to us with his brows raised.

"Picture" I snapped. Justus nearly rolled his eyes out of his head, but he took his phone out regardless.

He took a few photos that Madi and I went over to critique before making him do another round. On our third round, he pushed his phone in his pocket and walked away.

"Douche!" I shouted after him.

"Yeah, whatever!" he shouted back, before turning the television on.

"We should just stay here and watch some movies" Oscar suggested as Madi gathered our purses. Madi gave him one glare and I heard him mumbled before walking back out of the house to get to the car.

"Jus, I'm gone. I'll text mom, 12:00" I shouted out my usual before I go out. I only heard an "Okay" before I closed the door and bound off to the car.

"Let's get this party started!"

~~~~~~

When Oscar, Madi, and I pulled up to Lizzie's mansion the party wasn't in full- full swing as yet. The music was on, a good amount of people were here, but it wasn't crazy as yet.

Just how we liked it.

Oscar did his normal thing of putting his arms around Madi and me as we walked into the party.

It was something that we picked up from Elementary school and it just stuck with us.

It's probably why so many people assumed we were all dating.

Gross.

"Ohh, I should take a dip in the pool this time," Madi said as we approach the door, hearing the low hum of a rap song playing.

"No, the hell you won't," Oscar said as he opened the door. The room was packed, but it was just of people standing around slightly moving to the beat of the song and others lounging on the chairs.

There was a table in the living room that had some drinks on it and a few people were gathered there too.

"I love it when it's just like this" I breathed, allowing Oscar to guide us to the table.

"Yeah, it's like so laid back and relaxing, you know," Madi said, accepting her drink from Oscar.

I nodded as he got mines and I raised the cup to my mouth to drink, allowing my eyes to roam over the crowd.

Wrong move.

Sitting in one of the lounge chairs at the far back of the room with a denim blue ripped at the shoulders shirt and a grey-clad straight jean with his legs spread open was Lucas. His blue eyes were steady on me. In my peripheral, I saw Matthew and Flint along with Sally.