"Alright then" I shrugged and walked backward to my bathroom, "Did you already brush your teeth today?" I asked, still smiling.

Justus's eyes widen as he dropped the hair ties in his hand. "What did you do, Rainy?"

I burst out laughing, launching for my hair ties and standing up straight in his face.

"I just wish I was there to see the show" I shrugged.

I walked back to the bathroom, hearing Justus scream Mom's name as he bellowed down the stairs.

Mission successful.

I hurriedly got ready. (I decided to stick to the outfit, per usual Raine's style) and stomped my way down the stairs.

"What did you do to your brother's toothbrush?" my mother asked me with her brows raised as she pushed my breakfast towards me.

Waffles, my favorite.

I looked over to Justus who has given me a death glare with his cheeks puffed out.

"Nothing" I shrugged, biting into my food.

"Really? He thinks you scrubbed the toilet or something" Mom said as she turned her back towards me. She was already dressed for work.

I did the motion of sliding my thumb across my neck. "Ew, Mom I would never do that," I said for the sake of her hearing and then I worded "Snitches get stitches to Jus".

He just sticks up his middle finger at me and went off to the bathroom to spit out the Listerine.

"Mrs. P!" Oscar and Madi shouts as they rudely barge into my home. I would like to say that they were intruding, but my mother had let them gone too far in this that it would be pointless even telling them to knock anymore.

"Hi, Madison, Oscar" she hugged both of them, "You guys hungry?" she asked. Madison shook her head at the same time Oscar nodded greedily.

The guy could just eat a 5-course meal and still want seconds.

"Grab a plate" my mom gestured to the cabinet, but Oscar snagged Jus's already adorn plate and started eating. When Jus got out he turned red in the face before mom shoved another plate in his face, chuckling.

"We should go. We're going to be late" Madison tugged on my arm and I looked over to my plate.

I would like to say that I still had food leftover but I had already salvaged the whole thing.

I yanked Oscar, at the same time Madi starting dragging me out of my home. I threw my kiss to my mother before Jus can close the door.

"Remember, practice!" he shouted to me before jumping into his car and speeding out.

I crawled into the backseat as Oscar jumped into the driver's side and Madi in the passenger.

She instantly started babbling about all the latest gossips, which amazed me because school hadn't even started yet. However, Madi was like some Gossip Queen. She wasn't those snarky ones, but she knew a lot there is to know about everything.

I don't even know who her source was.

My eyes couldn't help but wonder behind me to the broad, tall guy with dark hair walking over to his bike with a helmet in his hand. I watched him placed the helmet on before I see it swiveled over to where our car was.

Was he going to school?

I didn't know.

He hadn't been the whole of last year. I was so shocked to see him come back this summer. I had come home from work and saw his dad unloading boxes from his car. He was nowhere in sight, but then when I was almost to my house door I saw a glimpse of him walking back out.