Chapter 50 : Love Letter

Start from the beginning

**********

AK Fashion house...

Afternoon 5:30 p.m.

Khushi's Cabin..

Khushi was pretending to read a file for long.. She was actually trying to avoid Arnav.. No, they did not fought or there is no misunderstanding between them but Khushi is feeling so embarrassed with Arnav's behaviour.. This is afterall their office, not only the employees but the friends and family members everyone got a glimpse of Arnav's clinging behaviour towards her today..The way Arnav was flirting with her openly, made Khushi shy and embarrassed.. She wanted to take slow steps in their relationship but knowing Arnav and the way he is fussing over her and leaving no chance to drool over her, Khushi felt it's difficult how to handle Arnav.. So, she politely declined Arnav's offer though internally she wanted nothing but to spend time with Arnav, but she is scare of her own feelings, own conflicted feelings.. Before Khushi could think further she felt someone barged in her cabin and the impatient footsteps made it clear who was the intruder.. Without looking at him, Khushi quickly focused her attention to the file..

*************

" Hi.." Arnav said smiling ear to ear but Khushi conveniently ignored..

Arnav took few steps near Khushi's table and again said, " Hello... office hours is over.. let's go.."

But Khushi pretended to not listen and continued with her work and that's something touched Arnav's wrong nerve.. He can tolerate anything but not Khushi's ignorance.

" I said let's go home" This time a little irritation with impatience was clearly visible in Arnav's voice.

" No" Khushi challenged him with fake anger in her eyes, " I will finish the file and then go to straight to Aman's house.."

" To baby sit the little brat?" Arnav asked while furrowing his eyebrows..Khushi did not reply fuelling Arnav some more.

" I am your boyfriend..."Arnav said while coming close to her. "for the last time. LET'S. Go . Home."

" No" her tone got higher and her eyes Throws challenges.

" Khushi" Arnav warned yet Khushi ignored him. They both were behaving illogical but probably love can reduce anyone to anything, logic does not work..

" Khushi" Arnav nagged like a child, only difference that he was a grown adult, a very irritating adult.

Khushi ignored him again and that was it. Huffing and puffing in annoyance Arnav finally reached Khushi's desk and turned her chair around to make her look at him. He placed his hands on either side of Khushi's chair and leaned in.

" Never. Ignore. Me... I have lost 6 years of our togetherness and now, I will not tolerate any distance.. You are coming with me, right now and we will spend some times together.." both of them were too busy being childish to notice their sudden proximity at this point.

" No.. Today I will spend my time with Advay.." Khushi looked in Arnav's eyes and challenged.

" Fine" Arnav whispered, " Suit yourself" he said before he picked Khushi up and hung her over his shoulder.

" Arnav....." Khushi yelled and screamed at him to let her down but Arnav conveniently ignored her, like she ignored him.

"We are even now.. You ignored me and now face the consequences.." Arnav murmured to himself.

Arnav grabbed Khushi's bag with one hand, while his other hand was keeping her in place over his shoulder. Khushi protested as much as she could but Arnav ignored. She slapped his shoulders, punched his back, probably getting her anger on him out for making a show infront of everyone and Arnav let her do anything but did not leave her.